We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Rihanna Is Releasing A Documentary

ANTi era.

A film documenting Rihanna's life in the fast lane is in the works.

The pop girls are letting us in. Lady Gaga's revealing documentary, Five Foot Two, just became available to stream on Netflix. Demi Lovato is next. Hers is titled Demi Lovato, Simply Complicated, and will be available to stream on YouTube on October 17th. It gives fans an intimate look at her life in and out of the spotlight, including the stories of getting sober while being a judge on the X Factor, the end of her 6 year relationship, what it’s like being single and dating for the first time in her adult life.

Up next? Rihanna! The pop star teamed up with production company Film 45 to film 18-months of her life from 2015-2016. Here's a copy + paste synopsis from their website:
Follow this true international superstar as she navigates life as an artist, businesswoman, and humanitarian, while contending with the inherent pressure of artistic freedom. Peter Berg’s Rihanna is an unfiltered look into Rihanna's life and how she's ascended to become a global icon, providing a glimpse into the evolution of one of the world’s most well-known pop artists.

That time coincides with the ANTi recording sessions. That album helped secure Ri as the most streamed female artist in the US this year.

Rihanna is one of the most exciting but private pop stars out there, so this should be really entertaining (and hopefully revealing).

There is no release date or title as of yet, but the Film 45 website says it's "coming soon."

Are YOU going to watch the Rihanna documentary? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

Cool is it going to be about her throwing shade left, right and center, smoking weed all the time and getting back with her abusive ex bf? :ririshade2:

I might be interested but i’m not interested in Rihanna as an artist (bc to me, she’s a product and not a real artist) but she seems fun to hang out with. So i’m more interested in hers than in Demi’s but Gaga’s was my absolute dream

I low-key wouldn't mind having her make a documentary about the whole Fenty Beauty process. It seems so interesting to make your own make-up line, especially with the sheer amount of shades she came out with from the start. :tbh:

Anyways, why does Exhale look so... "Unique" right now? :wyd: 

I low-key wouldn't mind having her make a documentary about the whole Fenty Beauty process. It seems so interesting to make your own make-up line, especially with the sheer amount of shades she came out with from the start. :tbh:

Anyways, why does Exhale look so... "Unique" right now? :wyd: