We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Fergie Is An Ethereal Goddess In The "Love Is Pain" Video: Watch

Showered in glitter.

Fergie is rolling out the Double Dutchess visual experience onto YouTube.

Her latest is the clip for "Love Is Pain," which finds the singer up close and personal as she sings about heartbreak.

Related:
Fergie Battles Her Demons In Powerful Video For “A Little Work”

In the Nina McNeely-directed video, there's a ghoulish interpretive dance, a woman getting pummeled with a downpour of chocolate ice cream and other bizarre imagery that looks pretty, but doesn't make a lot of sense. Fortunately, it doesn't have to.

Watch below:

Thoughts on Fergie's new video for "Love Is Pain?" Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I don‘t really get it, is she pulling a Beyoncé and release for every single album track a video? :xcuseme:

No hate just curious, cause it‘s the best thing she can do to get sales considering the album dropped weeks ago. 

Yes because of her back catalogue and she won't take nearly that long of a break. Fergie had 4 smash hits I believe and everyone loved her then we got nothing for over a decade. From everything I heard about her new record, she kept a sound that would've fit back then and that doesn't work now. Britney has a legacy and yes she coasts off of it. It will be interesting to see how the pop landscape continues to change. What will any of the older pop stars do once streaming takes over completely and iTunes doesn't exist?