We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

IconicShow

Iconic: Janet, J.Lo And Britney Would Be Fire

Just now, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Okay hold the FÜCK UP! J.Lo has been pressed about Mariah all these years. You clearly dont know the damn story behind the feud. Mariah isn't bothered by this cüm guzzling hoe. 

Educate yourself

Now sit your 5 dollar ass down and stop talking sh!t you don't know about hoe!

If you're going to come at me you gotta come harder chile.

I know the alleged backstory, J.Lo never cared about Mariah it was Mariah pressed that J.Lo was working with her ex husband.

They launched Jennifer's career with the help of Puffy and the rest was history for Jen.

Unlike Mariah she continues to throw shade at Jennifer which Demi Lovato noted as others.

The shade is one sided and it's not the first time Mariah as gotten in the mud and slung dirt Madonna, Ariana Grande, Christina Aguilera and more.

Mariah is pressed that her career is flopping mean while J.Lo has a hit show on NBC, and grew vocally after being trained by ex husband Marc Anthony.

Mariah's voice isn't as strong, nor is her stage presence as seen more recently at VH1 Honor's 90's, she had to be carried and moved and lifted to everything.

Mariah was lipping once again and hasn't had a big album or hits in almost a decade.

J.Lo never had all the #1's Mariah earned, and Jen wasn't and will never be known as having one of the best voices vocally (Mariah lost it).

Mariah's career is struggling, just like her E show just got canceled, tickets aren't selling, her bad performances are viral all over, even her ex choreographer spilled that tea on her work ethic.

If Mariah got on stage next to Jennifer, J.Lo would snatch her weave easy, Britney and Janet would do the same to Mariah.

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

If you're going to come at me you gotta come harder chile.

I know the alleged backstory, J.Lo never cared about Mariah it was Mariah pressed that J.Lo was working with her ex husband.

They launched Jennifer's career with the help of Puffy and the rest was history for Jen.

Unlike Mariah she continues to throw shade at Jennifer which Demi Lovato noted as others.

The shade is one sided and it's not the first time Mariah as gotten in the mud and slung dirt Madonna, Ariana Grande, Christina Aguilera and more.

Mariah is pressed that her career is flopping mean while J.Lo has a hit show on NBC, and grew vocally after being trained by ex husband Marc Anthony.

Mariah's voice isn't as strong, nor is her stage presence as seen more recently at VH1 Honor's 90's, she had to be carried and moved and lifted to everything.

Mariah was lipping once again and hasn't had a big album or hits in almost a decade.

J.Lo never had all the #1's Mariah earned, and Jen wasn't and will never be known as having one of the best voices vocally (Mariah lost it).

Mariah's career is struggling, just like her E show just got canceled, tickets aren't selling, her bad performances are viral all over, even her ex choreographer spilled that tea on her work ethic.

If Mariah got on stage next to Jennifer, J.Lo would snatch her weave easy, Britney and Janet would do the same to Mariah.

Its not one sided. Mariah was asked a question in the Charmbracelet era and she simply does not know J.Lo. She knew Beyonce because they both met and had a conversation. Mariah only responds to the situation when she's asked about it.

Lets talk about how J.Lo wanted Wendy Williams to shade Mariah on commercial break! But Mariah is the "petty" one. Mariah is the "angry black woman" in this situation. 

Since we're talking about careers now, Jlos performing skills wont matter in the future. Mariah will always have a more legendary iconic career than J.Lo and thats the hardcore truth and I know its a hard pill for you J.Lo fans to swallow. You can stan J.Lo but to say Mariah has been petty in this situation is biased as f**k when J.Lo has been stealing from Mariah and other black artists like Usher, Ashanti, Kiera, etc for almost 2 decades. 

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I'm not sure if folks are more pressed over J.Lo or Beyonce.

:tiffcackle:

I sure as hell aint pressed about Beyonce because at least she can sing and is a better performer than J.Lo. She also has more impact and a legendary career :giggleney:

Just now, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Its not one sided. Mariah was asked a question in the Charmbracelet era and she simply does not know J.Lo. She knew Beyonce because they both met and had a conversation. Mariah only responds to the situation when she's asked about it.

Lets talk about how J.Lo wanted Wendy Williams to shade Mariah on commercial break! But Mariah is the "petty" one. Mariah is the "angry black woman" in this situation. 

Since we're talking about careers now, Jlos performing skills wont matter in the future. Mariah will always have a more legendary iconic career than J.Lo and thats the hardcore truth and I know its a hard pill for you J.Lo fans to swallow. You can stan J.Lo but to say Mariah has been petty in this situation is biased as f**k when J.Lo has been stealing from Mariah and other black artists like Usher, Ashanti, Kiera, etc for almost 2 decades. 

I'm not denying Mariah's past career, I'm discussing the struggle now.

She's constantly drinking in her interviews and appearing to be buzzed or drunk.

Clearly Wendy threw her usual shade off camera against Mariah, and Jennifer only wanted Wendy to finally show ha balls and say what she said.

Stealing, isn't Mariah notorious for copying do we need to bring that tea?

Mariah is jealous over the up and coming vocalists and shades Christina, Ari, and more cause they get compared to what Mariah's vocals use to be.

Keep note Rihanna is coming for Mariah's #1's record and Rihanna currently has 14 and Mariah has 18.

Bottom line is you can toss Jessica Simpson on stage next to Mariah and Jess would leave her in the dust.

Janet would make Britney look like a 150 year old dancer next to her dancing skills these days and J.lo make Britney look about 70.

Some of you are really in delusion about Britney's current dancing skills.

This would have been good during Britney's prime but that was 12 years ago