We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Stream Fergie’s New Album ‘Double Dutchess’

On 9/22/2017 at 5:19 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

It already sounds dated. It aged horribly.

Uhhh.. It's only a year old. Ok, A COUPLE of the song produtions sound like something from Justin beiber or Selena gomez, but other than that it's hardly "aged horribly". :wyd:

By now I have already started to like the album. I watched the interviews and she is so likable. Plus, many of these songs are like guilty pleasures. Many of them are not really good but still enjoyable.

And even if I am not yet exactly sure how much she appreciates this album, I can already tell she appreciates it more than Britney with some of her albums.

it's great album. im happy she gave the fans visuals.. that way she made up for the wait!
plus, the target bonus songs are nice too.. especially you guys check out the song Kleopatra..i love driving while listening to that song..

On 09/24/2017 at 4:09 PM, JJones12992 said:

Uhhh.. It's only a year old. Ok, A COUPLE of the song produtions sound like something from Justin beiber or Selena gomez, but other than that it's hardly "aged horribly". :wyd:

Isn't it from 2014 or something? I mean she released her first single back in the day.