We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Stream Fergie’s New Album ‘Double Dutchess’

She looks great but her career isn't doing much better than Britney's. She's getting no radio play, she's been trying to release that album for two years, no one cared about those singles despite sexy, nice videos. I'd say the only thing she needs to take notes on is how to be a mom and still be an entertainer because Fergie still gives looks and energy, etc. but career/music, she's in the same flop boat.

1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'd love that but her team can't pull-off a two-single era without scrapping at least one video, so a visual album is just asking for meltdowns. :mattafact:

I really hope that the "new team" rumor is true! 

2 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

I really hope that the "new team" rumor is true! 

It was just a new creative team according to the rumour. Larry is still there and Britney couldn't care less about a new era. She'd never hire a team that would force her to work in 2017.

the industry moved into party songs and most of people that used to stan one idol now listens everything on spotify, moving from one artist to another in seconds.

don't compare britney with fergie, she is a fashion wannabe and britney works her ass off performing choreos and doing gym work.

britney's career peaked but fergie didn't so let britney be okey with her life, it's been almost 20 years.

we should be proud of the fact she is going to release a 10th album. there's no much 90's idols that can say this. 

still proud of britney. not here to talk about #1 or achievements. that's for newbies.

I would love Britney to do a visual album even if it flops. Team B and Britney need to understand that Britney has had the chart success and she should start making music that she wants to make (like what she did with Glory), we all know she wants to make an urban album, and I'd love to see her do an album like Younger Now. Even if artsier albums flop so Would playing it safe so who cares. She doesn't even need to do a full visual album, The Weeknd released a handful of videos from a Starboy for songs that weren't even singles.