We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Stream Fergie’s New Album ‘Double Dutchess’

Officially.

Fergie's new album Double Dutchess is officially out.

It's been a bumpy road to get to this point, but we've made it. After leaking in its entirety earlier this summer, Fergie's much-anticipated record is finally here. It features previously released tracks “M.I.L.F. $,” “Life Goes On,” “L.A. Love (la la)” featuring YG, “Hungry” featuring Rick Ross and “You Already Know” with Nicki Minaj.

The visual experience is available to view in iTunes.

Listen below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Props to Fergie for still releasing her vision, even with the leaks and without any "hits" :cooltshirt:

The videos so far have been really good. And I like her, so... :forkit:

Get my coins Fergie Ferg!! You hardworking creative MILF$ bish!! :hype:

4 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

Where can I see the visual album? 

I am actually liking it :calculating:

Don't mind my previous reply, but it seems like the videos are slowly being released on Youtube. 

In the past days Fergie posted a lot of music videos from her new visual album : Double dutches and to be honest it looks pretty promising. I thought that the videos will be very low budget but they are perfectly fine. I am really curious if the album and this era Fergie is gonna flop but at least she tried, unlike Britney that after the first inconvenient she abandoned the project. I started listening to Fergie like 2 weeks ago so I'm not that used to her songs, my fav being Big Girls dont cry. So what do you think?

I would usually say no to this kind of posts and opinion, but I actually agree on this.

Fergie literally doesn't care about what will happen, if she's gonna be dissed, if she'll flop, etc. She made a pretty good album, worked on the visuals (I haven't seen them yet, will do tonight) and took her time despite the leak. Britney and her team should pull out a message from this, just work hard no matter what people say. Fergie delivered, even if she may not sell much, at least she did THAT. And honestly I have much more respect for her now.

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No thanks, I haven’t paid attention to her since her tragic super bowl performance in 2010 :tiffcackle:

She also guested with one of my favorite bands in 2009 and butchered the performance, it’s infamous in the fan community for that ban:tiffcackle:

What does that have to do with the visual album? :wyd:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

What does that have to do with the visual album? :wyd:

If you’re a tragic performer, the GP isn’t going to care about a visual album :mattafact:

Luckily Britney can work on her performance skills and get the GP back on her side, but nothing can save Fergie’s tragic vocals :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Didn't stop her and BEP from having huge eras in the past. :chershade:

Oh, the black eyes peas were great pre-2009 don’t get me wrong. In fact they were even better on their first couple albums without Fergie :chershade:

Bridging The Gap was such a good album, too bad the GP didn’t hear it

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Oh, the black eyes peas were great pre-2009 don’t get me wrong. In fact they were even better on their first couple albums without Fergie :chershade:

Bridging The Gap was such a good album, too bad the GP didn’t hear it

Haven't bothered to check out their pre-Fergie albums, but they were amazing in their first two albums with Fergie. And The Dutchess, despite being a cheap copy of Gwen's LAMB, was huge (11 million album equivalents). It's clear the GP didn't care for her performance skills considering BEP did well in streaming back in The END and The Beginning eras. :chershade: Selling a visual album (in the streaming era) wouldn't be that hard if she was relevant and the GP was here for her. :chershade: