We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

Just now, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

@britisthecolor  erOMK_s-200x150.gif

5 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest erOMK_s-200x150.gif

14 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

:girlwhat: i hope he sees the error in his statements

28 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

trash to be honest erOMK_s-200x150.gif@Andrew338

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Still hasn’t apologized for his lies to @Lilith's Sister Nicci erOMK_s-200x150.gif

"ive never done thaaaatttt" next min the link appears erOMK_s-200x150.gif

the way he tries to weasel his way out of sh!t is nothing short of hilarious to me, so entertaining, like  the fact that it took lilith defending his pathetic ass to ADMIT he was being petty is enough in itself erOMK_s-200x150.gif

9 hours ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

"ive never done thaaaatttt" next min the link appears erOMK_s-200x150.gif

the way he tries to weasel his way out of sh!t is nothing short of hilarious to me, so entertaining, like  the fact that it took lilith defending his pathetic ass to ADMIT he was being petty is enough in itself erOMK_s-200x150.gif

I’m amised by the way he refuses to respond to you and claims he has all of us on block yet he mentios the “Gaga raping” and “emote” things in his wannabe-explanations

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

18 hours ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

18 hours ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

" Typically when dealing with psychiatric patients, one should speak seriously until the crazy shows itself and then you just have to resort to bullshit answering :shameless: "

if he thinks that lilith mocked mental illnes and found it offensive he himself shouldn't mock mental illnes it's like (talking to someone as if they were mentally ill while having an argument) claiming that you are not homophobic but calling someone gay etc to insult them.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

if he thinks that lilith mocked mental illnes and found it offensive he himself shouldn't mock mental illnes it's like (talking to someone as if they were mentally ill while having an argument) claiming that you are not homophobic but calling someone gay etc to insult them.

Look up double standard hypocrite in the dictionary and breatheonfarts probably shows up erOMK_s-200x150.gif

@danny1994 @Andrew338 @Shadow. omg so i found out the reason lilith stopped bothering him is bc he msged the mods and the mods arranged another agreement not to talk to each other anymore. he agreed to apologize but he was scared, probably bc we would drag him for LYING so the mods had to figure out another way to try please somehow. hope he sticks to this agreement this time bc he broke it two/three times already. :tiffcackle: 

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/727618-britney's-backup-dancer-willie-gomez-is-pursuing-a-singing-career-and-needs-your-help:-breatheheavy-q-and-a/&do=findComment&comment=15604086

"lilithz makes funz of mental illnezzzzz!zx45!!!!!6978!"  provides no proof. plenty of proof of him doing it tho  ohhh babeeee 360 :tiffcackle: 

2 hours ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

@danny1994 @Andrew338 @Shadow. omg so i found out the reason lilith stopped bothering him is bc he msged the mods and they arranged another agreement not to talk to each other anymore. he agreed to apologize but he was scared, probably bc we would drag him for LYING so the mods had to figure out another way to try please somehow. hope he sticks to this agreement this time bc he broke it two/three times already. :tiffcackle: 

Oh my god, so he really ran off to the mods again? :tiffcackle:

What a snowflake :tiffcackle:

21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh my god, so he really ran off to the mods again? :tiffcackle:

What a snowflake :tiffcackle:

he probably got scared when lilith said she was msging them receipts bc he kept accusing her of sh!t.  :tiffcackle: fucking tragic ass :tiffcackle: