We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Are you the one that decides how long a hiatus is? It could have a day for me, a few hours, whatever I want it to be. Sorry that you think you or anyone else here gets to decide sh!t for anyone tho. You mad? :jfallonlol:

ur online all day, we already established that :tiffcackle: u responded only 10 min after dynasty quoted u despite announcing that pathetic hiiii aaaattt usssss several hours priorrrr :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

I never downvote people for their opinions, I don’t do that :tiffcackle:

As for how I used to post, I just became a Britney fan and joined this forum in 2015. So I was a britard that wanted to make a good impression here,  but I’m far past the honeymoon stage now :tiffcackle:

BITCH I KNOooooooW how u used to post,  "si funny" to meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Are you the one that decides how long a hiatus is? It could have a day for me, a few hours, whatever I want it to be. Sorry that you think you or anyone else here gets to decide sh!t for anyone tho. You mad? :jfallonlol:

An hiatus is for a prolonged time. Ya'll love to "leave" Exhale but come crawling back. :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

If you don't like what someone says, you downvote it. 

Si funny to me. Maybe we should obsess over each other now? You seem to want my attention the most out of all your friends :) 

u care so much for downvotes it's fuckin hilarious, this isnt the first time u have had a major meltdown over them :tiffcackle: even the other day when u had ur hiiiaaa aaa TTT us :tiffcackle: yes perfecttttt idea btw!!!!!!! LOVE it! since u and dynasty love to talk in that other thread invite him toooooOooo :tiffcackle: SIIIII FUNNY TO ME :tiffcackle: 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

hiatus

A temporary gap, pause, break, or absence can be called a hiatus

:jfallonlol:

pathetic hiatus :tiffcackle: why announce u are only leaving when it's apparently just for a few hrs? omg :tiffcackle: u should call sleep hiatus too, "bye guys, getting off to go to sleep, i mean hiatus" :tiffcackle:

I liked that thing better when it was called Candy Lotion, now all I see is like 17 posts that say "you've chosen to ignore content by cheri" 

and I just giggle because it just keeps showing how fucking crazy it is while I just keep ignoring and ignoring and it keeps posting and posting and posting. Oh god what have I done 

:mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu:

breatheonfarts to danny: "i kNOOowwww how u used to post!" congrats! it is accessible by everyone funny enough, BIG whooPPPP omg wowwwww!!!! good for uuu!!!!

good for u @BreatheOnMoi!!!!!!!!! da vinci code is saved!!!!!! next u will reveal the big secret that danny hated lilith and I just a couple months back, that fucknfurter was unsure about lilith and i, and that button and lilith fought all the time toooo!!! wooOOooo!!!! next u will say the sky is blue too!! good for uuuu!! AMAAZZZZINGGGGGGG WELL DONE I AM IMPRESSED!!!

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I liked that thing better when it was called Candy Lotion, now all I see is like 17 posts that say "you've chosen to ignore content by cheri" 

and I just giggle because it just keeps showing how fucking crazy it is while I just keep ignoring and ignoring and it keeps posting and posting and posting. Oh god what have I done 

:mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu:

the username i had before i changed it to cheri was not candy lotion tho, but yes i remember button mentioning that jigglyshit made fun of a disabled 13 year old girl on utube by making a thread about candy lotion ewwwwwwwww :tiffcackle:

yes im crazy, WOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE NEW NEWS FROM SMELLY BREATHEONFARTS :tiffcackle: btw how do u know my posts are to u if all it shows is "you've chosen to ignore content by cheri"? no one has quoted me in this thread yet Ooppssss u read the posts :tiffcackle:  take me off ignore sweetie, it is defeating the purpose :tiffcackle: 

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

BYE GUYS! I'M GOING ON A HIATUS TOO. :chershade:

BYE!!!! HOPE U HAVE A GREAT HIATUS!!!

breatheonFARTZ logic: "i will announce i am going on a few hours hiatus even tho i go to sleep longer than i was on this supposed "hiatus" but nvm" @BreatheOnMoi

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I haven’t watched it yet, I’m a broke college student that can’t afford Netflix, how tragic :triggered:

Maybe I’ll sign up for a trial and watch it :mcwave:

Its worth the watch for sure. Gaga can be annoying at times but I do love her and this documentary really shows how much of a loving talented girl she is. Some of it is sad though :(

1 hour ago, DMVofficial said:

I watched the docu high af and the scenes where she's swarmed by fans/paparazzi were soo stressful  :embarrassney:

I think they did a good job at portraying the life of a pop star.

That horrible fan following her everywhere calling her "Mommy" and demanding a selfie and autograph made me cringe :gross: