We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

Recommended Posts

Just now, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

He downvoted my post. I guess that means he's attending the Butterfly Reunion Tour and he watched Gaga Five Foot Two documentary :lemmetellu:

I haven’t watched it yet, I’m a broke college student that can’t afford Netflix, how tragic :triggered:

Maybe I’ll sign up for a trial and watch it :mcwave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I see @BreatheOnMoi is still a fan of yours :mcry:

 

But how obsessed are you with me tho? Isn't that the game you guys play? If you don't like what someone says, you downvote it.  Calling the OP stupid for their opinion is mean, thought you guys don't stand for that?

Oh you, gosh I remember when you first joined here and how you used to post. Si funny to me. Maybe we should obsess over each other now? You seem to want my attention the most out of all your friends :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

But how obsessed are you with me tho? Isn't that the game you guys play? If you don't like what someone says, you downvote it.  Calling the OP stupid for their opinion is mean, thought you guys don't stand for that?

Oh you, gosh I remember when you first joined here and how you used to post. Si funny to me. Maybe we should obsess over each other now? You seem to want my attention the most out of all your friends :) 

 

I never downvote people for their opinions, I don’t do that :tiffcackle:

As for how I used to post, I just became a Britney fan and joined this forum in 2015. So I was a britard that wanted to make a good impression here,  but I’m far past the honeymoon stage now :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wow, she had surgery and suffers from lupus. 

These social justice warriors would upvote this but cry about a joke made about Mariah's drinking huh? 

Damn this is gonna be fun :clap: 

I'm talking about whenever Selena says she's going on a hiatus and releases a song like a month later. Shouldn't you be in a hiatus too?:tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That has nothing to do with Britney :selenerz:

 

5 hours ago, itsjames said:

I don't think she'd ever shade Britney. Plus she never shades anybody who hasn't shaded her. Britney never provoked anything with anyone so..

Butttt didn't she say something shady towards Britney on the fame monster ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

I never downvote people for their opinions, I don’t do that :tiffcackle:

As for how I used to post, I just became a Britney fan and joined this forum in 2015. So I was a britard that wanted to make a good impression here,  but I’m far past the honeymoon stage now :tiffcackle:

You don't???? :jfallonlol:

wanted to make good impression here? Oh honey, you sound so contradictory to your friends. Admiting you're a hypocrite basically. This is some good sh!t, give me more  :mcorangu:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She said: "You guys are paying to see me singing live, not a b!tch lipsyncing the whole show!". But did she lie? :chershade:

Shady but no not a lie :cricket:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'm talking about whenever Selena says she's going on a hiatus and releases a song like a month later. Shouldn't you be in a hiatus too?:tiffcackle:

Are you the one that decides how long a hiatus is? It could be a day for me, a few hours, whatever I want it to be. Sorry that you think you or anyone else here gets to decide sh!t for anyone tho. You mad? :jfallonlol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Maybe we should obsess over each other now? You seem to want my attention the most out of all your friends :) 

 

finally HELLO MR HIATUS!!!! :tiffcackle: yes do it, tag ppl toooooooo like crayyyyyy, make it a party :tiffcackle:

imagine bitching about people criticizing britney's sh!t performances but then STANNNIG katy perry like the trash that is @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine making fun of mariah carey's physique and making fun of substance addictions while being a britney fan :tiffcackle:

imagine bitching like a pathetic little cu.nt about others being "nasty and obsessive" when u admit u go on Gagadaily even tho u openly hate lady Gaga and encourage others to register there to troll with u like @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine never saying a peep when others bash britneys face yet bitching about people who simply criticize her sh!t work ethic like @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine announcing a hiatus on a fucking forummmm and then crawling back and responding to someone 10 mins after they quote u :tiffcackle:

IMAGINE :tiffcackle: fucking dumb breatheonfarts :tiffcackle:  so smelly wheeeww :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.