We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

45 minutes ago, Pabllo Vittar said:

She already did it! I'm at work and youtube is blocked here, but there's a video of Gaga perfoming at HBO I think, and she says something like '' You guys are paying to see me singing live, not a B * tch lip syncing the whole show ' '..... It was obviously a shade to britney:outwithit:

It's not shade, that's just T.

:chershade:

1 hour ago, Pabllo Vittar said:

She already did it! I'm at work and youtube is blocked here, but there's a video of Gaga perfoming at HBO I think, and she says something like '' You guys are paying to see me singing live, not a B * tch lip syncing the whole show ' '..... It was obviously a shade to britney:outwithit:

The fact that she didn't need to say any names for you all to know who she was talking about says a lot. :forkit:

1 hour ago, Pabllo Vittar said:

what if it was? she ain't lying

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

How is that shade? Gaga would never shade Britney. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

The "you know who" is most likely Amy since she is in the studio with Mark Ronson and his team but ok..

9 minutes ago, MichaelS93 said:

The "you know who" is most likely Amy since she is in the studio with Mark Ronson and his team but ok..

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Couldn't it be Princess Diana?

Also this. She was clearly talking about people "killed" by the media. Britney is still alive. :wyd:

5 hours ago, Urbanney said:

How is that shade? Gaga would never shade Britney. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

Exactly, Gaga has always respected Britney. I'm pretty sure she's talking about Madonna.

Just finished watching it an hour ago. She is so immensely talented and real. She's funny, creative, talented, hurt, messy, vulnerable, beautiful, sad etc She is very trait that every human possesses. It was raw and authentic and it hurts me to see she deals with such tragic pain on a daily basis but she is so strong and no one can deny the love she has for her fans.