We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

Call out of work on Friday.

Looks like Little Monsters will be calling out of work on Friday.

Lady Gaga's revealing documentary, Five Foot Two, premieres on Netflix on Friday (Sep. 22). Pitchfork has a pretty great write-up on it already. Compelling, provocative and real are just a few words to describe what fans are about to witness in the Chris Moukarbel-directed piece.

It features some pretty serious scenes of Lady Gaga dealing with superstardom and coping with severe and chronic pain from complications with fibromyalgia. It could get pretty emotional, so we created a playful drinking game for Little Monsters to play while watching their fav on the boob tube.

Any time Gaga says the word "Joanne," take a drink. Is wearing sunglasses? Chug chug! Spot a monster paw? You know the drill...

Yeah, you'll probably be wasted 15-minutes in, but if you can't enjoy a couple of cocktails with Mother Monster than what's the point? Exactly.

Peep the rules up top and enjoy!

Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two beams to Netflix September 22.

Are YOU playing? Chat about the documentary premiere in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

She shows her boobs at one point, just in the middle of a converstation with art directors.

And her grandparents tell her not to be overdramatic after playing the song about Joanne to them.

I really like it.

41 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

How is that shade? Gaga would never shade Britney. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

She already did it! I'm at work and youtube is blocked here, but there's a video of Gaga perfoming at HBO I think, and she says something like '' You guys are paying to see me singing live, not a B * tch lip syncing the whole show ' '..... It was obviously a shade to britney:outwithit:

Was beautiful, Gaga is a true artist and I love the fact that she is so aware about what the world says about her. She doesn’t deny the fact that most people, including her fans, miss the old her and want her to go back but I also love the fact that she knows that she doesn’t want to be stuck in her old hits forever. She wants to evolve and grow. And that’s what differentiate her from her peers.