We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Gwen Stefani Announces New Christmas Album ‘You Make It Feel Like Christmas’

Watch out, Mariah.

Watch out, Mariah.

We've known for quite some time Gwen Stefani had plans to release a Christmas album, but the singer finally confirmed so!

Her forthcoming holiday album is titled You Make It Feel Like Christmas and drops October 6.

She teased a bit of the album title track starring her boyfriend and country singer Blake Shelton as well. Listen to that below:

Gwen will have some stiff competition this year, so it's smart to get a head start. Sia is releasing a holiday album, and reigning Xmas Queen Mariah Carey has a new Christmas song titled "The Star" on the way. I'm rooting for Gwen, though.

You Make It Feel Like Christmas tracklist:

1. Jingle Bells
2. Let It Snow
3. My Gift Is You
4. Silent Night
5. When I Was A Little Girl
6. Last Christmas
7. You Make It Feel Like Christmas
8. Under The Christmas Lights
9. Santa Baby
10. White Christmas
11. Never Kissed Anyone With Blue Eyes
12. Christmas Eve

Thoughts on Gwen's Xmas news? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Why do artists waste so much time, money, and energy on an album that is only playable for 1 month out of the year??
A christmas song is understandable, but a whole album is just annoying. I PRAY that britney never releases a christmas album. One song did enough damage.

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

aw thanks! shades of cool, its from ultraviolence :) 

Oh right, I love the song but I haven’t seen the video yet.  She puts a lot of work into her craft so I’m sure the video is amazing. 

20 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Why do artists waste so much time, money, and energy on an album that is only playable for 1 month out of the year??
A christmas song is understandable, but a whole album is just annoying. I PRAY that britney never releases a christmas album. One song did enough damage.

HDU. If Britney released an Xmas album that would be everything 

22 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But what pop girl Christmas album is "timeless" other than Mariah's? :whitney:

Believe it or not, I'm almost positive I've seen that super old NSYNC Christmas album recharting on iTunes for the past several years during the holidays. That's probably the only income JC, Lance, Chris and Joey have at this point.:woopsie:

On 09/21/2017 at 9:21 PM, DMVofficial said:

Damage? My Only Wish is basically the only song they play by Britney in my country and it still reaches the charts and i am sure in many other countrys as well. WTF are you talking about?

8 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Damage? My Only Wish is basically the only song they play by Britney in my country and it still reaches the charts and i am sure in many other countrys as well. WTF are you talking about?

christmas albums are a huge stain in an artist's discography.