We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Is Writing Her Next Album With DJ White Shadow

She's coming.

Lady Gaga is teaming up with DJ White Shadow on her next album,

It's been a rough week for Lady Gaga. She cancelled her headlining performance at Rock in Rio last Friday, then announced the entire leg of her European Tour had to be postponed while she deals with complications of severe and chronic pain caused by fibromyalgia. Here's a ray of light, though. The pop star sent DJ White Shadow a note to wish him happy birthday, and in it said she looks forward to working with him on her Joanne followup(!!!).

Related:
Lady Gaga Talks About Her Chronic Pain In New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer

“Happy Birthday to my favorite producer and friend. I love you. Can’t wait to write this next album together,” it read.

That's very exciting, because it confirms a new album is in the works, AND it will be with someone who helped co-create a TON of her hits.

If you’re not familiar with his Gaga catalogue, it’s quite impressive. He helped craft most of 2011’s Born This Way, including “Born This Way,” “Edge Of Glory,” “Government Hooker’ and “Electric Chapel,” among others. Same for ARTPOP (“Applause, Do What U Want, Swine, Sexxx Dreams”).

DJWS is also responsible for co-writing her latest tune, "The Cure."

Earlier this year, the producer opened up about being there during the Joanne creation process. “When she did Joanne, I was there all the time,” he said. “I was there listening to stuff and going over stuff. She was making a record that I knew I couldn’t really contribute to, but I was there and listening and talking about what it was and trying to figure out how to do things. I couldn’t contribute, but that didn’t stop us from being friends.”

Looks like DJWS is back in action!

I love you too @ladygaga

A post shared by PAUL BLAIR (@iamdjws) on

Are YOU excited to hear new music by Gaga x DJWS? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

No thanks, their work is some of her worst pop material :byebitch:

A lot of WhiteShadow's work just emulates RedOne, but it always felt imitative rather than authentic. I really wonder what happened between her and RedOne? They were working on a lot of material pre-Joanne. 

giphy.gif

No ! she is playing it to safe... 

She needs to take her time and find a good indie artist that is gonna bring the fire back to her music.

She needs a new Red One.

Why does she insist on flopping, government hooker is amazing imo, but she's fucking her up career since 2013 , she needs to work with pharell, orbit William and people who can make the best out of her talent ,she's very talented but wasting it on the wrong directions, also I don't get it why did she become so basic? She used to be creative and interesting 

1 hour ago, Livin4art said:

Why does she insist on flopping, government hooker is amazing imo, but she's fucking her up career since 2013 , she needs to work with pharell, orbit William and people who can make the best out of her talent ,she's very talented but wasting it on the wrong directions, also I don't get it why did she become so basic? She used to be creative and interesting 

Pharrell? No thanks! He created the horrific Spark the Fire and so many bad songs... Gaga isn’t about working with famous producers...

3 hours ago, SelinaKyle said:

She needs a new Red One.

No thanks. RedOne lost his creative drive once him and Gaga stopped producing together. Him and Gaga created amazing songs but his work is McDonalds Basic. His sound hasn't really changed much. I hope she works with BloodPop more on the next album. 

1 hour ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

No thanks. RedOne lost his creative drive once him and Gaga stopped producing together. Him and Gaga created amazing songs but his work is McDonalds Basic. His sound hasn't really changed much. I hope she works with BloodPop more on the next album. 

I really liked the Pokerface/Just Dance change to Bad Romance, but you are kinda right.

He tried it with Judas, but the thing is, he tried to add more rock elements to it, but he did that already with Poison (Nicole Scherzinger), so i am here für RedOne but only if he could step up his game to something like Pokerface / Bad Romance level and it should feel like she evolved her sound. :mattafact: