We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chaoscontrol

The Good Place [Spoilers]

3 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I'm gonna watch it tonight or tomorrow since i'm waiting for my mom :hehehe:  but i can't wait :pumped: 

I hope I didn't spoil anything :gross:

It's still a great episode. Would love to know what you think about it :) 

@mylonliNESS @Chaoscontrol

We just watched it.It was a fun episode.This season had its boring moments to explain things and generally i'm fine with it (my mom isn't fine with it but liked this ep).Tahani and Jason thing makes me wonder how it will go.I really don't have any thoughts about them.(except Tahani's super big chest :unreal: ),I wonder what will happen next week because Michael's situation in this episode was very open to develope.Ted Danson is a wonderful actor! 

2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

We just watched it.It was a fun episode.This season had its boring moments to explain things and generally i'm fine with it (my mom isn't fine with it but liked this ep).Tahani and Jason thing makes me wonder how it will go.I really don't have any thoughts about them.(except Tahani's super big chest :unreal: ),I wonder what will happen next week because Michael's situation in this episode was very open to develope.Ted Danson is a wonderful actor! 

Yesss I agree, he's great. I like the parallel that's happening with Eleanor/Chidi and Tahani/Jason. Both pairs have what the other lacks, and compliment/bring out the best in eachother. Very excited to see where it all leads. 

Its funny, Michael's neighborhood is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy with the 'soulmates' :) 

9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yesss I agree, he's great. I like the parallel that's happening with Eleanor/Chidi and Tahani/Jason. Both pairs have what the other lacks, and compliment/bring out the best in eachother. Very excited to see where it all leads. 

Its funny, Michael's neighborhood is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy with the 'soulmates' :) 

It is actually turning into a real "good place" like this :hype: 

I was sure something will happen between all of them but Tahani and Jason is so exciting because of their differences.I can't imagine what will happen to them and it's great.

22 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

OMG That's actually very interesting actually! :giggleney:

tbh I didn't like the Tahani/Jason pairing :unbelievableney:cause it just seems too weird to me tbh! 

If they continue (and esp if they end up as soul mates) I'd love to see the character development that comes with it :) 

On 10/15/2017 at 10:51 PM, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Totally agree Ted Danson is incredible :queenriri: I loved when he had the existential crisis (when he falls with the : O face)

hmmm I'm curious how they proceed too... let's see ;) 

On 13/10/2017 at 4:29 AM, falka said:

millennial is someone who tortured people only for thousand years :tiffcackle:

ok :cinema:, that was funny cuz it's truth 

I laughed so hard at that, his delivery was dead on:gloria:

Best episode of S2 so far for me, loved everything about it but Tahani and Jason, why?:awkblink:

10 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I laughed so hard to his crisis face :haha: 

Talk about it next week :bigkiss: 

Can't wait :hype:

7 hours ago, Anita d*ck said:

I laughed so hard at that, his delivery was dead on:gloria:

Best episode of S2 so far for me, loved everything about it but Tahani and Jason, why?:awkblink:

IKR it got me like... wut?!:weirdmeout:

My colleague talked about it. I recently started, didnt really liked it in the beginning, but now im all hooked.  I really appreciate the humor in this serie. When is the next episode online? :Lshark:

I am currently in a state where I can't find a drama that interests me. But then again, I am only watching Korean and Japanese dramas lately. And I am under an impression that I would be even more bored with an American drama. :mattafact: People have recommended me American dramas, but I never gave them a go. I really should dig them up! Although, I am into dramas that are mildly cute, but have a lot of suspense to them. I liked Pinocchio (the Korean drama). Oh and by the way, somebody once told me that I should watch real Pinocchio and said that I could learn what it is to be a human from there. Does it tell something about me? :lanacackle:

7 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@Anita d*ck @falka @mylonliNESS @breaktheiceofmrv Okay, that was kinda forked up...:weirdmeout:

I WAS SO SHOCKED! By the Trolley scene :o but I LOVE that their taking risks. Janet is literally growing and  I'm so happy she's becoming a more integral part of the plot!! As for Tahani and Jason, still don't fully get it... but this episode dealt with them better!

Eleanor and her shrimp dispenser... I WANT  IT!!!! :unbelievableney:

Ted is Literally ALWAYS BRILLIANT!

This episode was a step up from the previous one! 

4 hours ago, JKW said:

My colleague talked about it. I recently started, didnt really liked it in the beginning, but now im all hooked.  I really appreciate the humor in this serie. When is the next episode online? :Lshark:

Did you finish season 1? And I think the new episodes are online a day after they originally release (so today you should be good!)

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Did you finish season 1? And I think the new episodes are online a day after they originally release (so today you should be good!)

Yeah, i did a little bingewatching lol. Already at season 2