We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chaoscontrol

The Good Place [Spoilers]

I must say that season 2 was letdown for me and episode 3 was just hard to watch in full (I think They were bad in purpose, like; feel that torture U can't be just a witness.).

Now I can't see future for that title and stil do not know wchich age group it's for.

16 minutes ago, falka said:

I must say that season 2 was letdown for me and episode 3 was just hard to watch in full (I think They were bad in purpose, like; feel that torture U can't be just a witness.).

Now I can't see future for that title and stil do not know wchich age group it's for.

You haven't liked season 2 so far?! I can kinda get it, it's def a lot different than season 1 but I also expected it knowing what we know now. 

S2E3 moved really fast, but I overall thought it was solid. The part with Eleanor and Chidi was just adorable :makeitrain:

On 30.09.2017 at 12:27 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

:makeitrain:

:orly: They -Team Cockroach, are pretending it's a good show... :sew:

I seen it and not buying, cuz it's a trap. Bad series and there will be no season 3.
I wish I won't have to monitor episode 4. :nyschool:

2 hours ago, falka said:

:orly: They -Team Cockroach, are pretending it's a good show... :sew:

I seen it and not buying, cuz it's a trap. Bad series and there will be no season 3.
I wish I won't have to monitor episode 4. :nyschool:

Omg! I am enjoying season 2, and we better get a season 3! 

On 06/10/2017 at 10:46 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

Omg! I am enjoying season 2, and we better get a season 3! 

I like it too, especially now that (well don't want to give anymore spoilers, oops :yesokay:) but the show keeps sweeping the rug under my feet ( is that the expression?) meaning I can never guess which way they are gonna go and I'm just enjoying the ride. There is also more than meet the eye with this show yes, at first glance it may seem like a silly comedy but I like the concept of time as a trap, dead or alive it still hits very much home to me.

2 hours ago, Anita d*ck said:

I like it too, especially now that (well don't want to give anymore spoilers, oops :yesokay:) but the show keeps sweeping the rug under my feet ( is that the expression?) meaning I can never guess which way they are gonna go and I'm just enjoying the ride. There is also more than meet the eye with this show yes, at first glance it may seem like a silly comedy but I like the concept of time as a trap, dead or alive it still hits very much home to me.

I agree! And with the whole ethics/morality thing coming into play, you can tell there's more than meets the eye. It's a super intelligent show, disguised as a silly comedy. 

It really does make me think about life after death, and how our actions here on earth effect our own personal karma

21 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

It's a super intelligent show, disguised as a silly comedy. 

It really does make me think about life after death, and how our actions here on earth effect our own personal karma

Yes, beautifully worded could not agree more!

On 9/30/2017 at 3:27 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

You haven't liked season 2 so far?! I can kinda get it, it's def a lot different than season 1 but I also expected it knowing what we know now. 

S2E3 moved really fast, but I overall thought it was solid. The part with Eleanor and Chidi was just adorable :makeitrain:

On 9/30/2017 at 3:08 AM, falka said:

Honestly I think that's what I loved about Season 2! To be honest!

Cause you see shows that stretch a mystery on and on and on for seasons. This show managed to expose the "The Good Place" in a single Season.

Change the dynamic totally for the next season. So if you have the context for the previous season, I think the direction their taking the show in is very natural.

You have to realize that, the whole point of the first few episodes thus far, has been to show us the consequence of Elanor figuring it out. We are no longer told the narrative from Elanor's point of view. We are now seeing the show as a third person. So, now that the dust has settled, I am SUPER curious to see what they decide to do next.

4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Oh fork @Anita d*ck @mylonliNESS @breaktheiceofmrv Did ya'll watch tonight?

OK SO I just saw the episode... I liked the direction and the message of it. The existential crisis exploration, It's really interesting how they talk about these important and complicated topics, yet somehow manage to make them simple.

My only complaint about the episode is the new pairing of Tahani and Jason. Maybe its the shock of it all, but I am not particularly a fan of those two characters together. I know character growth and all, but I was hoping this show would avoid having its characters hook up. Yes I know about Eleanor and Chidi, but for now that has been redacted by erasing their memories.

One more thing, while splitting them up (In a group of Two and Three) was fine for this episode, I hope this doesn't become a constant.