We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chaoscontrol

The Good Place [Spoilers]

Attn: The thread contains spoilers, do NOT read if you haven't seen season 1. And if you haven't, what the fork are you waiting for?

Any fans of this show??

TheGoodPlace-S2-ShowImage-1920x1080-KO.j

The second season starts tonight and I'm SO SO excited!!! Season 1 was absolutely amazing! I am hooked. 

Also, if you have watched it, refrain from spoilers, and if you haven't watched it, you NEED to start with season 1 and watch from the beginning, otherwise it won't make sense. 

Am I the only fan of this flawless show here? :meltdown:

46 minutes ago, Anita d*ck said:

After seeing your post, I dug the show up on Netflix, started binging and I'm now on the fourth episode :idkney:So good!!!

I practically stan Ted Danson, how did I not know about this show?:surprisedney:

Dude!!! Let me know how it is!!!! I'd recommend recording the new one tonight so you can watch it after you finish. Enjoy the ride!! You're gonna love it!

49 minutes ago, Anita d*ck said:

I live in The Banana Republic of Canada, I don't know on which channel season 2 is on?! Help:wendycry:

Is there streaming sites that would have S2E01?

It's on NBC here in America :) I cannot wait for you to catch up on this, I need people to talk about this with!

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

Never heard of it. Is it a comedy? Im a little bored of comedies now :receipts2:

Def a comedy, but a little scifi thrown in there too. Give the first season a go, but honestly make the commitment to watch the whole thing or it won't even be worth it ;) 

1 hour ago, falka said:

I'm watching it cuz of U @Chaoscontrol

It's cute, relaxing, kinda reminds me of that last show Britney made cameo in -Jane The Virgin

Few things made me laugh mainly the monk's shenanigans. I just started 1 season.

The monk is so funny and I think he's cute:thirsty: can't wait to hear your thoughts on the whole first season! Enjoy it :) 

Finished it lol, waititng on S2E03 now! Don't want to give any spoiler but :OMGney: the season final got me on my ass! I knew a twist was coming but that was the last thing I predicted and I had a lot of theories so big props for that:bigtime: Season 2 sounds very promising, love Danson as a villain   he serves those well

I'm used to binging shows so that wait from week to week for the new episode will be really hard on me:( There better be a third season :lemmetellu: And I want them to explore the Bad Place too (the usual one anyway), hope there will be dinosaurs and a motor-boating Hitler giphy.gif

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I love it so much! It was hard to wait :unbelievableney:

I told my mom about it and we watched the first season together in 3 days before the new season starts.She loves it too :hype: 

It was even much more fun to watch it for the second time while knowing what will happen :gimmemoar: 

Did you see the first episode for season 2 yet? I loved it, can't wait for tomorrow!