We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Rihanna Posts Video Soundtracked To Cardi B’s “Bodak Yellow”

Recommended Posts

Coming for that No. 1.



Cardi B is coming for that No. 1.



Word on the street is that Cardi B's breakout single "Bodak Yellow" will dethrone Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" for the No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 next week. That's an extremely big deal, and Queen Riri is giving the track a push.

She posted a video of her little niece named Majesty singing along to it and captioned it "me af."

You know who is SHOOK.

me af. @ashlyngracexox_

A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on


Thoughts on Cardi B getting that top spot? Let us know in Exhale.



And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't believe what music has come to nowdays.... first  that shitty "look what you do" and now this crap??? As much as I hate Despacito I'm starting to believe it's the least worse song of the year with all what's going on in the charts, is it really just me or this is one of the saddest years for music?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

can't believe what music has come to nowdays.... first  that shitty "look what you do" and now this crap??? As much as I hate Despacito I'm starting to believe it's the least worse song of the year with all what's going on in the charts, is it really just me or this is one of the saddest years for music?? 

Truth to be told it could be way better song if Riri sang it.:sippingtea: 

Cardi was on a verge of being funny and made huge step forward.

But that kid is mesmerising like Rihanna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, falka said:

Truth to be told it could be way better song if Riri sang it.:sippingtea: 

Cardi was on a verge of being funny and made huge step forward.

But that kid is mesmerising like Rihanna.

I don't think little kids should be singing songs with such language TBH, it's disgusting.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds more like a Bey wannabe reject track... not feeling it all.

And ugh it makes me so uncomfortable seeing little kids singing and acting like that.  I remember when I was that age and singing The Wheels on the Bus.... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Livin4art said:

can't believe what music has come to nowdays.... first  that shitty "look what you do" and now this crap??? As much as I hate Despacito I'm starting to believe it's the least worse song of the year with all what's going on in the charts, is it really just me or this is one of the saddest years for music?? 

I mean yeah a lot music sucks but there's always been silly bops since the beginning of music. Let's not pretend PG doesn't exist

personally I love this song 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I mean yeah a lot music sucks but there's always been silly bops since the beginning of music. Let's not pretend PG doesn't exist

personally I love this song 

Except pretty girls didn't chart, and 2015 is still in the 2010's ,I know everyone has different taste and opinions but seriously, it's a solid fact nowdays that most of those new hit songs are trash , if we compare music of 2017 to music of 2008/2009 for example, where's the creativity, the variety, it's all so boring now to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.