We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Rihanna Posts Video Soundtracked To Cardi B’s “Bodak Yellow”

Coming for that No. 1.

Cardi B is coming for that No. 1.

Word on the street is that Cardi B's breakout single "Bodak Yellow" will dethrone Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" for the No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 next week. That's an extremely big deal, and Queen Riri is giving the track a push.

She posted a video of her little niece named Majesty singing along to it and captioned it "me af."

You know who is SHOOK.

me af. @ashlyngracexox_

A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on

Thoughts on Cardi B getting that top spot? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

can't believe what music has come to nowdays.... first  that shitty "look what you do" and now this crap??? As much as I hate Despacito I'm starting to believe it's the least worse song of the year with all what's going on in the charts, is it really just me or this is one of the saddest years for music?? 

46 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

can't believe what music has come to nowdays.... first  that shitty "look what you do" and now this crap??? As much as I hate Despacito I'm starting to believe it's the least worse song of the year with all what's going on in the charts, is it really just me or this is one of the saddest years for music?? 

Truth to be told it could be way better song if Riri sang it.:sippingtea: 

Cardi was on a verge of being funny and made huge step forward.

But that kid is mesmerising like Rihanna.

2 hours ago, falka said:

Truth to be told it could be way better song if Riri sang it.:sippingtea: 

Cardi was on a verge of being funny and made huge step forward.

But that kid is mesmerising like Rihanna.

I don't think little kids should be singing songs with such language TBH, it's disgusting.... 

Sounds more like a Bey wannabe reject track... not feeling it all.

And ugh it makes me so uncomfortable seeing little kids singing and acting like that.  I remember when I was that age and singing The Wheels on the Bus.... lol

20 hours ago, Livin4art said:

I mean yeah a lot music sucks but there's always been silly bops since the beginning of music. Let's not pretend PG doesn't exist

personally I love this song 

38 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I mean yeah a lot music sucks but there's always been silly bops since the beginning of music. Let's not pretend PG doesn't exist

personally I love this song 

Except pretty girls didn't chart, and 2015 is still in the 2010's ,I know everyone has different taste and opinions but seriously, it's a solid fact nowdays that most of those new hit songs are trash , if we compare music of 2017 to music of 2008/2009 for example, where's the creativity, the variety, it's all so boring now to me