We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Highlights: Katy Perry Kicks Off The Witness Tour

22 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

I said this in the other thread too. Katy is trying too hard to be Roisin Murphy this era and its just not working. The childish music doesn't match her outfits. Also, to me Gaga was always more inspired by Roisin Murphy and Grace Jones than Madonna. Roisin Murphy deserves more credit because I dont remember any of these hoes giving her any credit. 

I doubt Katy knows who roison Murphy is lol

2 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

I think she does. Katy ripped off her looks from OOTB to Prism looks from a comic book lol and thought no one would notice.

But she never really got dragged and exposed for it... tho she probably is considered the biggest joke in the music industry

I actually really think this is solid production and fantastic visuals. Tbh I am not a Katy fan I only like Teenage Dream in the beginning of the era and I wasn't here for Prism.

I honestly do enjoy Witness, lyrically some of the album track songs are fantastic (not the singles). My faves are Roulette, the album self-titled song itself, Dejavu, Power, Miss You More. I am more into the first half of the album rather than the second half. At first I wasn't here for it but after really listening to it, Its not bad at all. 

I feel sorry for her in a way. People get damaged by this industry, and when some artists finally get creative control, they do terrible things with it. The witness album is a great example of this. Bad music, bad look, bad vision. Britney is amazing with creative control. Her top 3 albums are the ones where she had lots of co trip over her image and sound... ITZ, BO and Glory. 

Madonna is great with creative control too, As is lady Gaga. It’s a shame Katy ended up like this tbh. Clearly what she’s doing is causing the GP to lose interest :outwithit:

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Who cares lmao

Britney stans trying to make themselves feel better about Britney flopping by dragging other artists :tiffcackle:

Can you be my witness? I'm just looking for a witness to get me through this. :tiffcackle:

8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh my goodness, you know it’s bad when they move you from the nosebleeds to the floor :tiffcackle:

Hey @crazy cheri candy lotion @Lilith's Sister Nicci maybe breatheonfartz will be lucky and get his seat upgraded :tiffcackle:

Hope he provides RECEIPTS of all his DIRTY FILTHY ACCUSATIONS first tho! @BreatheOnMoi  :tiffcackle:

typical that he would go to such a DISGUSTING concert by a vile piece of sh!t bitch, like idol like stan, and @BreatheOnMoi thinks katy is "sweeeeet, deeeeep, profound!!!" after all :tiffcackle:

21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh my goodness, you know it’s bad when they move you from the nosebleeds to the floor :tiffcackle:

Hey @crazy cheri candy lotion @Lilith's Sister Nicci maybe breatheonfartz will be lucky and get his seat upgraded :tiffcackle:

Maybe his HIATUS was to go the concert and he’ll be catching up when it ends

:tiffcackle:

46 minutes ago, Body ache said:

giphy.gif

$12!!!!!!!!! I’m dying

She is a sold out artist, A GROUPON SOLD OUT ARTIST

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-katy-perry

:tiffcackle: