We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

There’s A Rumor That Kim Kardashian Will Be A Judge On American Idol

Makes sense.

/center>

Kim Kardashian is reportedly joining American Idol.

The rumors swirling around the American Idol reboot this year are wild. All we know for sure is that Katy Perry is a judge. However, that might change. Word on the street is that production delays may conflict with the pop star's upcoming Witness Tour and force her to drop out (and lose out on that $25 million paycheck). That'd give the show a lot of wiggle room to secure Kim Kardashian, who might take a seat on the judging panel. That is, if we are to believe a report from Naughty Gossip.

“While producers have been looking at Lionel Richie, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban and other people within the music business, Ryan [Seacrest] thinks the show should hire Kim. Promotion and social media are now just as important to being a successful artist as singing and no one knows that world better than his pal Kim,” said an unidentified source. “People might moan at first that she doesn’t have experience with music but they did the same thing when Heidi Klum joined the panel at America’s Got Talent. At least Kim is from the USA and she certainly knows how to make great TV. Ryan is worried that if they just follow the format of the old show, that it will feel dated. Adding Kim will be a game-changer.”

The audacity that a show will give reigning Reality TV queen Kim Kardashian the power to judge the fate of up and coming singers... This would be worth tuning in for.

Thoughts on Kim Kardashian judging American Idol? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

If I take another angle, her husband could actually chime in as a guest judge and that would be great, I guess, for ratings. Other than that if she really becomes a judge that means that anyone can do it. Where will she find the legitimacy to judge "singers" when she doesn't do that? :yaknow: That said...I'm here for Katy Perry not having her check. :urite:

11 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

That said...I'm here for Katy Perry not having her check. :urite:

:whitney: I'm here for my check tbh, She can have hers,

but who wants to sit beside her on slimmer coin?

I don't know I might be crazy here but I think it could be interesting. I don't think she would be good from a judging point but maybe for image consulting for the singers. No one knows how to sell themselves after shows like American Idol, The Voice, etc. She could help them in peaking the general public's attention (god knows if she knows one thing, it's keeping people talking) just a thought.

If I was a hopeful singer and I had to he judged and even booted off the show cause of a useless and talentless bag of hot air like Kim K I'd be pissed. Its about the music.  The art.  Not selling out to get ratings. 

Then again,  if I was a hopeful singer who wouldn't a career out of it I wouldn't go to American idol... Id go to the Voice. 

I think these realities shows are dead. No one wants talent shows; it has been so over done we need a break from it until its fresh and original again. Now its just a ratings machine meant to push out half asses wannabes that dont go anywhere. It hasn't created a real and genuine artist in a decade. 

#mytwocents

2 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

I don't know I might be crazy here but I think it could be interesting. I don't think she would be good from a judging point but maybe for image consulting for the singers. No one knows how to sell themselves after shows like American Idol, The Voice, etc. She could help them in peaking the general public's attention (god knows if she knows one thing, it's keeping people talking) just a thought.

Ya by suggesting that they release a sex tape for popularity :urite: