We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Listen

Electro-tinged.

A new song from Justin Bieber is in the works.

The pop star abruptly cancelled the duration of his Purpose Tour to take chill out, but when you're as in demand as the Biebs is, there's no rest for the willing.

Bieber has released a string of songs in the last year, including his Bloodpop collaboration, “Friends,” “2U” with David Guetta, “Bankroll” with Diplo “I’m The One” with DJ Khaled, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne and a little song you may or may not have heard of titled “Despacito” with Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee.

That's fine and good, but we're anxious for a new record from the Biebs. Fortunately, it appears that's in the works. JB shared a snippet of a new song today (Sep. 19) in an Instagram story, and it sounds like another electro-tinged bop.

Here's to hoping Justin makes a comeback in 2018 (not that he's gone anywhere).

Thoughts on the new snippet? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Ugh.... Now I wish he would depart from that kind of sound....
I am exhausted of that electro/reggae, trend. He needs to leave Diplo, DJ Snake... and do something sharper.

43 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I disagree. He has hit after hit.  The dude is untouchable 

Friends is no hit. 2U ain’t a hit either... but I agree that for now, everything he touches work for him tho with his attitude, he doesn’t really deserve that much success imo. Anyway, at least his fans are happy