We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Mariah Carey Does The Absolute Most In Her Performance Of “Honey” At VH1’s Hip-Hop Honors

It kind of feels like this is an intentional grasp at some media attention.

There's effort in how "lazy" she's being in the performance - and that scaling the wall skit at the beginning makes no sense when she can't move without assistance :wyd:

47 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

imagine being this pressed and frustrated about britney's failing career :tiffcackle: @danny1994

33 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Imagine resorting to fat shaming to make your faves look better :jfallonlol: 

There's literally an emote called moorangu here lmao y'all need to lighten up the same way you want Britney stans to lighten up tbh  :moorangu::moorangu::moorangu: 

20 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Mariah happened to just be walking in the neighborhood and ended up going onstage by mistake, so she just went along with it

I accidentally ended up in a parade on my way to work once. I was so pissed and near tears because I thought I'd get fired for being so late, and meanwhile all these kids were happily waving at me as I was having a panic attack behind the wheel of my car, thinking I was a part of the production or something.

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

I accidentally ended up in a parade on my way to work once. I was so pissed and near tears because I thought I'd get fired for being so late, and meanwhile all these kids were happily waving at me as I was having a panic attack behind the wheel of my car, thinking I was a part of the production or something.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

I had seriously forgotten about the incident entirely until your post vividly jolted the memory back into consciousness; I must've blocked it out or something. (I ended up being over three hours late to work--as it turns out, parades move at an incredibly slow pace).

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I had seriously forgotten about the incident entirely until your post vividly jolted the memory back into consciousness; I must've blocked it out or something. (I ended up being over three hours late to work--as it turns out, parades move at an incredibly slow pace).

:dead: 

i can't imagine how that ended up being like

7 hours ago, Shadow. said:

uhmmmm britney is also a fucking mess & destroying her legacy so lets not :tiffcackle: 

Britney's a "fucking mess" ? You realize we're in 2017 not 2007 right?   :wtfdidusay: 

Isn't her show doing amazing attendance/review/revenue-wise? Have you seen the life-slaying backflips vid she just posted on Instagram? :wtfdidusay: Are you sure you know what's a fucking mess ?  :wtfdidusay:

"Destroying" her legacy ...

22923422.gif

I absolutely love this performance, I don't really care if she was stiff, or she can't walk by her own... She has never been a dancer so...

Some people says she lipsynched but honestly, I don't fucking mind. She is one of the very few ultimate legends out there, these people better show some respect. 

I'm glad she sounded good, this is my most favorite mariah song.

But why can she not walk on her own? The heels? Wear better shoes. I have second hand embarrassment from watching her need help walking like an old lady. She's not an old lady! What is going on!

:rude2me:

9 hours ago, Shadow. said:

except that what's she did at the vmas in 07, the entire ff era, doing the x factor gig, releasing britney jean etc etc :jfallonlol:

Most people don't even know about Britney Jean, and at least the x factor gig created some memorable memes. 

20 hours ago, ThePhoenix said:

Britney's a "fucking mess" ? You realize we're in 2017 not 2007 right?   :wtfdidusay: 

Isn't her show doing amazing attendance/review/revenue-wise? Have you seen the life-slaying backflips vid she just posted on Instagram? :wtfdidusay: Are you sure you know what's a fucking mess ?  :wtfdidusay:

"Destroying" her legacy ...

22923422.gif

her show is sh!t and messy  af. vegas has done nothing for her career so yes she's a fucking mess :tiffcackle: wow one backflip means she is slayyyyinnngggg :tiffcackle: at least its more effort than what she puts into her career :tiffcackle: 

10 hours ago, Shadow. said:

her show is sh!t and messy  af. vegas has done nothing for her career so yes she's a fucking mess :tiffcackle: wow one backflip means she is slayyyyinnngggg :tiffcackle: at least its more effort than what she puts into her career :tiffcackle: 

There are facts, reviews and numbers everywhere to prove you wrong but that's okay I almost forgot people on here live their own alternative realities :tiffcackle: You dramatic af :tiffcackle: