We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Gwen Stefani Teases New Christmas Album

34 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

You thought so? That I don't have a pic of myself in my avi and neither do you? 

who the f**k are you to fucking ask strangers on a forum for their numbers you creepy little f**k? What exactly a phone number could "prove" anyway? What do you think is gonna happen even if u talk with them on a fucking phone??????? you think they will be suddenly scareeeddd of uuuu on the fucking phone line or something? Get yourself checked you fucking freak.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU A FUCKING STRANGER ASKING STRANGERS ON A SOME ONLINE FORUM THEIR FUCKING PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER? U ARE NOT EVEN THEIR FRIEND OR ANYTHING U FUCKING PSYCHO

That's right. YOU AIN'T sh!t

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Lilith said:

who the f**k are you to fucking ask strangers on a forum for their numbers you creepy little f**k? What exactly a phone number could "prove" anyway? What do you think is gonna happen even if u talk with them on a fucking phone??????? you think they will be suddenly scareeeddd of uuuu on the fucking phone line or something? Get yourself checked you fucking freak.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU A FUCKING STRANGER ASKING STRANGERS ON A SOME ONLINE FORUM THEIR FUCKING PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER? U ARE NOT EVEN THEIR FRIEND OR ANYTHING U FUCKING PSYCHO

That's right. YOU AIN'T sh!t

giphy.gif

He’s such a psychotic hypocrite. When I ask him to show his face and real name, he doesn’t like it.

Like he said, he likes to stay anonymous, so imagine how he would feel being asked by strangers for his number. Fucking psycho.

19 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He’s such a psychotic hypocrite. When I ask him to show his face and real name, he doesn’t like it.

Like he said, he likes to stay anonymous, so imagine how he would feel being asked by strangers for his number. Fucking psycho.

He is fucking batshit CRAZY LMAO. Who the hell in his RIGHT MIND would ask a stranger on an internet forum for their private number lmao?????? What that would "prove" anyway?? ??? How nice his voice is?????? Is he going to serenade you too?????? what???????

Fucking psychopath and pu$$y for not having the balls to show face. He thinks he can ask for private phone numbers just like that? Fucking bye jesus f**k  :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

He is fucking batshit CRAZY LMAO. Who the hell in his RIGHT MIND would ask a stranger on an internet forum for their private number lmao?????? What that would "prove" anyway?? ??? How nice his voice is?????? Is he going to serenade you too?????? what???????

Fucking psychopath and pu$$y for not having the balls to show face. He thinks he can ask for private phone numbers just like that? Fucking bye jesus f**k  :tiffcackle:

He and edge of clockin would make a good couple, they were made for each other :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Her last album is really good and her tour was awesome, I went. Plus she's been very successful on her show.

I love This is What the Truth Feels Like and saw the tour as well and had the best time. People on here like to hate On just about every artist besides Britney. 

20 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I actually like Christmas music a lot but only when it's original. Like c'mon people, stop with the classics in every Christmas album and create a full album of your own sh!t. :awww:

I'm actually the opposite tbh, a lot of the time I find original christmas songs to be horribly cheesy/bad.....occasionally I'm surprised like some of kelly's originals were great and the Christmas song Jordin Sparks did a couple years ago is awesome. 

I'm super excited for this because I love Christmas music and I love Gwen, her last album was amazing (minus a couple tracks)!