We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Gwen Stefani Teases New Christmas Album

A "big announcement" is on the way.

It appears Gwen Stefani will announce her Christmas album on Thursday.

The pop girls are coming for Mariah Carey's Christmas crown. Sia recently announced she has a holiday album on the way, and so does Gwen Stefani. Gwen's eagle-eyed fans noticed she registered a string of Xmas songs on music publishing website BMI. A few of the tracks are classics she recorded more than a year ago, but a handful are brand new – or at least they were only recently registered.

Today (Sep. 18) Gwen gave us a heads up that a big announcement arrives this Thursday. It appears she will announce said Xmas album.

Amazon says it's titled You Make It Feel Like Christmas and drops Oct. 6.

Earlier this summer, Gwen gushed about the project but refused to let any details slip. "I’ve been working on new music, which I’m so excited to release this year," she told Weekender. "I can’t say too much about it just yet, but I’ve had so much fun in the studio." It's worth mentioning she's collaborating with one of pop music's not-so-secret weapons, Semi Precious Weapons frontman Justin Tranter. He's crafted songs for Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and many, many more. He also played a significant role in Gwen's 2016 LP This Is What the Truth Feels Like. She's also enlisting songwriter/producer Busbee, who’s written for Christina Aguilera, the Backstreet Boys, Jason Aldean, Daughtry, Gavin DeGraw, Adam Lambert, Shakira, P!nk and Keith Urban.

Here is the tracklist that's floating around:

1. Jingle Bells
2. Last Christmas
3. You Make It Feel Like Christmas featuring Blake Shelton
4. Let It Snow
5. My Gift Is You
6. Never Kissed Anyone With Blue Eyes Before You
7. Santa Baby
8. Christmas Eve
9. Silent Night
10. Under The Christmas Lights
11. When I Was A Little Girl
12. White Christmas
13. Christmas Tree

Stay tuned...

Thoughts on Gwen releasing an Xmas album? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

23 minutes ago, cheri said:

has not done anything relatively interesting since 2004. other ppl sang these songs and better, why would i go out of my way to listen to gwens renditions?

Her last album is really good and her tour was awesome, I went. Plus she's been very successful on her show.

11 minutes ago, Streets said:

I love you Gwen, but I have near zero interest in a Christmas album of any kind :whitney:

Aw Christmas is my fave time of year! I love Christmas music and I love Gwen so this will be awesome for me. There are some really amazing Christmas albums out there and even some of the songs are good for year round. 

Just now, Shadow. said:

i am screaming "abcdbob shittypants"

LX_d9w.gif

apparently cuz he likes gwen u can't say she is uninteresting 

LX_d9w.gif

i think hes related to spongebob shitpants from bumfucksnowhereville LX_d9w.gif

either way, not impressed LX_d9w.gif

i like gwen but her recent efforts have been boring and below her, deal with it @BOBIBCFBG shittypants LX_d9w.gif

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

LAMB is a pop classic. It's a shame TSE was just made up of LAMB rejects and TIWTFFL is pretty underwhelming and bland.

the only song i thought was somewhat ok was getting warmer, reminded me of cool a bit in what it was trying to do, but it fell rather flat vocally, she could've experimented more with her voice

23 minutes ago, cheri said:

the only song i thought was somewhat ok was getting warmer, reminded me of cool a bit in what it was trying to do, but it fell rather flat vocally, she could've experimented more with her voice

That was actually my favorite on the album. I also enjoyed Where Would I Be, reminded me of Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton. The bad songs are BAD though, like Red Flag and Asking 4 It. :orangu: 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

That was actually my favorite on the album. I also enjoyed Where Would I Be, reminded me of Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton. The bad songs are BAD though, like Red Flag and Asking 4 It. :orangu: 

yeah exactly, JR did his thing on getting warmer, it's nice instrumentally

i was gonna mention asking for it to BOB666, that song truly is trash. instead of this lame christmas album she should be working out where she wants to go from here LX_d9w.gif

1 minute ago, cheri said:

yeah exactly, JR did his thing on getting warmer, it's nice instrumentally

i was gonna mention asking for it to BOB666, that song truly is trash. instead of this lame christmas album she should be working out where she wants to go from here LX_d9w.gif

It's funny because I thought Settle Down was cool, so I was looking forward to the new album but I don't understand why she took it so safe.