We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Mariah Carey Is Reportedly Readying A 20th Anniversary ‘Butterfly’ World Tour

And a new reality show.

Mariah Carey is eyeing global domination in 2018.

The singer had a rough start to this year, but she's reportedly planning some big surprises to more than make up for it.

For starters, she is said to be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Butterfly album with a Butterfly World Tour, Page Six reports. They claim she'll also have a camera crew tag along and film scenes for an eight-episode reality show, errr, docu-series set to air on VH1. "It will be similar to U2’s ‘Joshua Tree’ tour," the site reports, adding that VH1 will "capture the behind-the-scenes of her tour.” That's an extremely interesting move considering Mariah's World on E! was a slow motion train wreck.

If your mind hasn't exploded yet, this might do the trick: Mariah is also readying a new Christmas song titled “The Star,” has Xmas shows planned at at the Beacon Theatre and the MSG and is striking up another residency in Las Vegas next year.

If the Butterfly Tour makes a stop in your hometown, definitely grab a ticket; that record features some of her best songs. And let's face it... it's been a minute since she's had a string of new No. 1s. I'm here for this.

Would YOU see Mariah on the Butterfly Tour? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

This would be amazing. I'd love to hear her sing Outside and Close My Eyes again. And it's Mariah so I'm definitely here for it. And Mariah's World was the most amazing train wreck ever and I enjoyed most of it. So I'm here for all of this. I'd love to see Britney do a tour for the 10th anniversary of Blackout. 

2 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

This would be amazing. I'd love to hear her sing Outside and Close My Eyes again. And it's Mariah so I'm definitely here for it. And Mariah's World was the most amazing train wreck ever and I enjoyed most of it. So I'm here for all of this. I'd love to see Britney do a tour for the 10th anniversary of Blackout. 

:gloria: what if she did BOMT 20th anniversary and Blackout/Circus 10th anniversary tour? Sprinkle in Glory too

On 9/18/2017 at 10:26 PM, DJSLAYZEE said:

:gloria: what if she did BOMT 20th anniversary and Blackout/Circus 10th anniversary tour? Sprinkle in Glory too

I love the idea of a BOMT 20th anniversary tour in theory; however, I doubt many of us want to hear anything from that album other than the singles (in addition to "I Will Be There") being performed live, so I think a BOMT/OIDIA anniversary tour would be way better.

By her second album, she had already generated a bunch of hits, plus OIDIA was filled with pop perfection bops that never even became singles. Additionally, I think both the fanbase and GP kind of lump in Britney's first two eras together, since they were both during her reign as the "Teen Queen." :yeahhh:

I would LOVE a Blackout/Circus 10th anniversary tour too. Even though I listen to the former album way more than the latter, Circus does have some great songs that deserve to be performed live at least once (e.g., "Unusual You," "Shattered Glass," "Blur," "Quicksand," etc). :comingthru:

On 19/9/2017 at 6:26 AM, DJSLAYZEE said:

"Baby, there's a Blackout in the Circus World Tour" would slay the universe :brityes: