We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Nick Jonas Looks For Love In The “Find You” Video

He never really knows just where to find her.

Nick Jonas premiered the music video for his new track, "Find You."

It appears the youngest Jonas brother is on the quest for finding love, and he's limited his search to places with sand. The new visual for his seriously great new pop cut, "Find You," has the singer wandering around alone in a sandy desert and hanging out with friends on the beach.

Whether he's isolated or in a gathering of people, Nick can't seem to pinpoint where his soulmate is. The video ends with the singer diving into the ocean, which appears to be a depressing metaphor for empty loneliness, then jumps into a Lyft waiting for him on the sand.

"Heartbreak is a theme that a lot of people relate to — the challenges of the next steps in your life, and when some doors close, and how you approach the next ones opening… I saw pretty quickly that it was a lot of what my fans could relate to," Jonas told the Los Angeles Confidential last year. "It's nerve-wracking when [the feelings] are as personal as the ones that I shared were. But I feel relieved when I use my writing as a way to process — it's very therapeutic."

We're all rooting for ya, Nick.

Watch:

Thoughts on the "Find You" video? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

22 hours ago, ChosenSparkles said:

Oh that simple visual... really reminds me of sth...

anyway shocked he discounted his single the day it was released and it didn't even go top 10...

It's a shame, too. Let Ed Sheeran or even JB release this exact track and it'd be #1 for weeks on end.

15 minutes ago, falka said:

Peeps are saying that it sounds like Satanga's Perfect Illusion.

I dont' really hear it, but I like both songs, so maybe there's lil sth in it? :) 

The guitar chords are the same, at the beginning sing in your head "ohohohoh" like Gaga does in PI, you'll see

48 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

It's a shame, too. Let Ed Sheeran or even JB release this exact track and it'd be #1 for weeks on end.

I find the song to be a pale copy of PI and same for the video... Nick has no artistry whatsoever :/ Same for Ed tho