We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Miguel Alencar

Beyoncé SUCKS

She's a very mediocre vocalist, her singing skill is average at best, even teen artists like Miley Cyrus, Demi and Ariana have a better technique and vocal range than her, and also MUCH better songs.

She can't dance for SH!T, her moves are basically twerking, epyleptic attacks on stage and wig whipping, even FFney has better moves than her and that says a lot of her so-called ''great'' dancing skill.

She can't write for sh!t, it took over 18 writers to come out with a garbage repetitive song like Run the World, plus, she actually STEALS writing credits from other ppl such as Ne-Yo and Sia

She has no originality, no innovation, and doesn't bring anything new other artists haven't done before, she's the same old wig and maillot wearing hoe for over 20 years, she's basic as f**k and even then, most of her outfits are actually STOLEN from other ppl.

She's a convicted plagiarist, she actually LOST the sue Des'ree put against for copyright infrigement during her B-day album

Even success-wise she's mediocre:

She's local and completely limited to the US

She has only two memorable singles, after Single Ladies she released song after song and all of them flopped miserably

She has no Diamond certified album and no 10kk album

The debut of several artists, including Britney's, outsell her entire solo career

Her only redeeming quality is tour success, and she only managed to become a successful performer because she leaned herself on social justice.

She's a mobster and corrupted to the core, she buys critics and awards, the only reason trash like her have over 20 Grammys is because her daddy, one of the judges of the awards, gave them to her.

You sound salty AF. I hate Beyonce but saying she has no singing and dancing talent while on a Britney Spears forum is silly and delusional. Bey can outdance and outsing Britney, besides Britney isn't known for her writing either, + the fake BJ writing credits. :girlwhat: 

I mean, I'm not saying you're wrong about the plagiarism (and the award buying), but it's also not like you're revealing any deep, new information, either. Everyone's known that since the days of Destiny's Child, they just don't care enough to fault her for it. Everything else just sounds like another Britney fan salty as hell that she's on top while Brit's flopping. 

What's the point of this thread, again? :wyd:

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

You sound salty AF. I hate Beyonce but saying she has no singing and dancing talent while on a Britney Spears forum is silly and delusional. Bey can outdance and outsing Britney, besides Britney isn't known for her writing either, + the fake BJ writing credits. :girlwhat: 

But honestly Beyonce's dancing is nothing special, it's mostly pu$$y pops and shimmying, Beyonce barely even sings anymore tbh....it's mostly yelling now! It's not as if Britney constantly fakes writing credits, that has only happened once on BJ and that was probably RCA or Will.I.Am's doing because they had to make the album still seem personal.....plus not all of the credits on BJ are fake some of them are actually legit like BMS, HOT, etc. 

11 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

But honestly Beyonce's dancing is nothing special, it's mostly pu$$y pops and shimmying, Beyonce barely even sings anymore tbh....it's mostly yelling now! It's not as if Britney constantly fakes writing credits, that has only happened once on BJ and that was probably RCA or Will.I.Am's doing because they had to make the album still seem personal.....plus not all of the credits on BJ are fake some of them are actually legit like BMS, HOT, etc. 

Meh, I still stand by my words. Obviously Bey is not the god that people make her out to be but saying whatever OP was saying in his post is ridiculous, especially on a Brit forum. :brit: Not trying to be cheri or Shadow. but that's my opinion. :girlwhat:

14 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I mean, how can one forget Shadow. and cheri? :madonna: Great choice of emoticons. Is that a new one? I better get on it. :urite:

idk u tell me, ur the one who follows us around :) pretty sure its been an emote for a while now hun, catch up :) buuuuuuuttttt im feeling generous today so here's a gift from me :) 

Spoiler

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle: 

enjoy it sweetie :) 

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

idk u tell me, ur the one who follows us around :) pretty sure its been an emote for a while now hun, catch up :) buuuuuuuttttt im feeling generous today so here's a gift from me :) 

Hide contents

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle: 

enjoy it sweetie :) 

Thanks, love you long time, 'preciate it. :awww: