We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

Accordig to the internet something might happen in September 23

On 9/17/2017 at 7:11 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

This world is so scary and messed up. Moving to the Pokemon world, this is unbearable. :meltdown:

Absolutely. I just hate it here. And at the risk of sounding :girlwhat: I've been watching reruns of "Joy of Painting" these past few weeks. I would love to live inside of one of Bob Ross' paintings. Yeah, I know he typically paints scenery and things that you can find in this world. Just seems like he has the added layer of it being so pleasant and peaceful. Not like you have to deal with a bunch of sh!t, can barely keep your own head above water. There's just something wrong with this entire place. 

I doubt it'll be the end of the world on that day. My guess it'll be along the lines of "more sh!t, different day". 

On September 20, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Vessel. said:

Remember those people who believed in 21/12/12? :quirkney:

I was one of them and I don't regret it:staysalty: looking back, it was actually kinda exciting for me lol I didn't think the word was actually gonna end, but I thought something significant would happen:sassybrit:

also, we're all still here :) glad ya'll were safe on the 23rd (and hopefully every other day lol)