We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kelly Clarkson Won’t Headline The Super Bowl Because She’d Have To Pay To Do It

8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Kelly Clarkson tours theaters. I love her but she isn't even making a quarter as to other pop stars. The Super Bowl would cost so much money. 

It has nothing to do with loving money, its logical that she can't afford it. 

She has enough money i think but she has a point and i really do believe she likes to perform in not so big locations, she could be a even more bigger huge star - but she knows what she has to do for it - making music that she doesn't enjoy much and sometimes you can see: She doesn't really care about success that much: My december, her newest tune and so on. It was always the label that pushed her in the more pop direction.

Does anyone know if the superbowl covers cost for the performance? I think they should at least do that or set a budget toward it (same amount every artist) but the artist can do whatever they want after. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Touring, music,  she had a clothing line with her money, perfume, jayz 

Last year they were the biggest earning couple. 

i wasnt sure anymore because a lot of people here said she was flopping. LOL

I'm sure the artist gets some help with production costs from Pepsi who is the sponsor, but it's interesting that the artist essentially has to pay the NFL i'm assuming to do it in the first place. 

I'm actually shocked that when Britney had a contract with Pepsi, she never did the SB because I think even back then Pepsi was the sponsor, I'm assuming having to pay for it is why Britney doesn't do it now.....I'm sure that's why a lot of artists haven't done it and why in recent years there seems to be a lack of variety! 

21 hours ago, Inherzone said:

i wasnt sure anymore because a lot of people here said she was flopping. LOL

She's not quite interested in only her album sales, she prefers to perform and indeed, as said before, her tour sold out. 

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I'm sure the artist gets some help with production costs from Pepsi who is the sponsor, but it's interesting that the artist essentially has to pay the NFL i'm assuming to do it in the first place. 

I'm actually shocked that when Britney had a contract with Pepsi, she never did the SB because I think even back then Pepsi was the sponsor, I'm assuming having to pay for it is why Britney doesn't do it now.....I'm sure that's why a lot of artists haven't done it and why in recent years there seems to be a lack of variety! 

Primeney would have slayed the SB.

At least we got her as a guest 

I didn't know they had to pay, but hey, you can't complain because millions of people will be watching you and the exposure you get is incredible

with that said, if team Britney have to pay for it we know what she will be doing

tumblr_ltsdkvCgdP1r3ty02o1_500.gif