We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Talks About Her Chronic Pain In New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer

Just now, danny1994 said:

For now, we’ll have to settle for that “America” song on the “Served Like A Girl” soundtrack coming out on November 7 :triggered:

Yeah I heard, it better be Stripped, B2B, some debut album, and some Bionic all into one song because we really deserve it :lemmetellu:

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Mhmm. And Mariah's public image has been top-notch, and her last single was #1 on iTunes, and so was her album. Her E! Show was the most watched thing on television and it got renewed for 3 seasons. She's winning my bad  :whitney:

Both Mariah and Britney today are on the same level of irrelevance when it comes to the GP opinion - the difference is Mariah has a much much bigger legacy. She's a legend :whitney: so yeah, she's winning

2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

Both Mariah and Britney today are on the same level of irrelevance when it comes to the GP opinion - the difference is Mariah has a much much bigger legacy. She's a legend :whitney: so yeah, she's winning

And this is why I stay out that Mariah thread :nicki2:

Why would we feel bad for them? Gaga is a lot going on from last year to this year. The album, Super Bowl, Grammys, Coachella, a Netflix documentary, her tour is doing really well, she's performing great, her voice sounds great, she has that Star Is Born movie coming out. American Horror Story was a success for her. She won major awards for it. She got a huge campaign with Tiffany and Co. She partnered with Starbucks on those cups. She's kinda doing it all. And being smart and diversifying her brand. You guys need to get out of the mindset that huge radio singles make celebs better. It's not all about that. It's about having a strong brand and general respect. Like yeah joanne didn't do as well as her last albums but it never would have. Pop isn't what it used to be and music in general is changing since 2009 and 2011. But ask anyone on the street who has better artistry at the moment? I'm sure 99% would say Gaga lol. Whereas Britney has a brand/image issue that I dont believe Gaga has. I don't even like all her music but don't be delusional lol I'd die for half the things they got from Britney

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney has a bigger legacy. Mariah is a local act in the US :whitney:

Look at all those certifications in all those countries :whitney:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariah_Carey_singles_discography

If you click on each song, you’ll see how many countries they went #1 in :whitney:

“Local” :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Look at all those certifications in all those countries :whitney:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariah_Carey_singles_discography

If you click on each song, you’ll see how many countries they went #1 in :whitney:

“Local” :tiffcackle:

There's no denying Mariah's impact in the industry honestly and she does have more acclaims than Britney. In my mind there's no comparison in that sense. It's just to say Mariah and Britney are similar relevance wise RIGHT NOW is off to me :madonna: