We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Talks About Her Chronic Pain In New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Dont feel bad, the Animals went 5 years without anything! We got True Colors last year as a taste but damn. We were dry for a while lol! Speaking of, wheres that review on Rainbow?:whitney: 

:riha: I knew you gonna ask me that again, I forgot about it, I have been so busy lately :triggered: I want to listen to it full tho, I really liked Praying hopefully the album has even better ones :urite:

9 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

P.s. Someone please let me know if Fad.....Gaga won any of the emmys tonight. It's for a friend, thanx 

Is her Netflix documentary already nominated this evening? :whitney:

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Is her Netflix documentary already nominated this evening? :whitney:

Not yet lol but her SB performance was nominated for like 5 things, mostly for the production, nothing to do with her. Or at least that's what Liddos will say if she loses :chershade:

8 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

:riha: I knew you gonna ask me that again, I forgot about it, I have been so busy lately :triggered: I want to listen to it full tho, I really liked Praying hopefully the album has even better ones :urite:

I'll try again next week, but you haven't seen the last of me :queenriri:

7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Not yet lol but her SB performance was nominated for like 5 things, mostly for the production, nothing to do with her. Or at least that's what Liddos will say if she loses :chershade:

Can't wait to see how many coins she invested in trying to get ha Emmy award(s). :NYsassy:

5 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

why :whitney: since 2012 she's constantly working and doing different setlists while Britney is stuck in Vegas doing the same thing for 4 straight years

Mhmm. And Mariah's public image has been top-notch, and her last single was #1 on iTunes, and so was her album. Her E! Show was the most watched thing on television and it got renewed for 3 seasons. She's winning my bad  :whitney: