We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Talks About Her Chronic Pain In New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer

And if you say you're ok, I'm gonna fix you anyway.

It's been a tough week for Lady Gaga.

The pop star was hospitalized due to complications with severe chronic pain from fibromyalgia. It forced her to cancel her upcoming headlining performance at Rock In Rio, which sparked a firestorm on social media #RTForBrazil.

A new trailer advertising her upcoming documentary, Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two, sheds some light on the secret battle she's endured for years.

“I have chased this pain for five years,” she says in the clip, “and the fury in all of this is that I’m fucking strong and I can still be me, and when I feel the adrenaline in my music and my fans I can fucking go, but it doesn’t mean I’m not in pain.”

Watch below:

Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two airs September 22 on Netflix.

Thoughts on Gaga's admission? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Gaga's career is like really starting to be over and not even in a joking way. I hope she gets better. 

I joked a lot about how this was her final peak. I feel bad for that. But like. 

Liddos are very nasty and mean, and come for Britney's throat. Do you think this will make them more sympathetic? Will they stop sacrificing animals? Will they see that the people we stan for are actual humans and just liKe Britney....their fave isn't god? 

What do you think? :decisions:

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

The worst fanbase to be in is probably Fighters, I really don't know how she still has stans. 

This. We bash Britney for lack of promo, singles, etc., but at least she's still giving us new music, performances, videos, and doing promo like Ellen, Carpool Karaoke, BBMAs, VMAs, etc. Obviously she promoted POM more than Glory, but it could be much worse.

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This. We bash Britney for lack of promo, singles, etc., but at least she's still giving us new music, performances, videos, and doing promo like Ellen, Carpool Karaoke, BBMAs, VMAs, etc. Obviously she promoted POM more than Glory, but it could be much worse.

I feel so bad for them. She hasn't released since 2012 and she hasn't given them an era since 2010. Britney at least gives us something every now and then, Xtina has given them nothing since 2010.

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

What about Mariah's stans y'all? Omg they have it worse imo :moorangu:

I stan Mariah too and slander for the Songbird Supreme is not accepted here :lemmetellu: the other person I stan is MJ, I have gotten nothing lately from all my faves :otears: not my fault I have good taste in music