We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Nicki Minaj Wears $4 Million Worth Of Jewelry In “Rake It Up” Performance With Yo Gotti

We're all basic compared to Nicki.

Nicki Minaj reminds us we're all basic peasants with her new performance of "Rake It Up" with Yo Gotti on The Tonight Show.

The rap queen told fans she's wearing $4 million in jewelry in this performance. Hell, she's even wearing an outfit with a money print. Flaw free to me.

Meanwhile us Millennials are over here like, 'can you break a $10?'

Thoughts on Nicki's performance with Yo Gotti? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

So she's just rhyming China with China for half the song? Also, she has zero stage presence. If I were in this audience I'd be like "wtf is this?!" Why is she still everyone's go-to for a feature?! I don't get it. I've never been a fan of Minaj (Team Kim, personally) but at least she used to bring it more often than not. She seems lazy these days. RIP gurl. Make room for Cardi. :britstare11:

3 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

So she's just rhyming China with China for half the song? Also, she has zero stage presence. If I were in this audience I'd be like "wtf is this?!" Why is she still everyone's go-to for a feature?! I don't get it. I've never been a fan of Minaj (Team Kim, personally) but at least she used to bring it more often than not. She seems lazy these days. RIP gurl. Make room for Cardi. :britstare11:

She is on every song. Probs ran out of things to say. 

Im one of those ppl that think rappers in pop songs are so pointless. Most of the time the rap doesn't  go with the song at all. 

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She is on every song. Probs ran out of things to say. 

Im one of those ppl that think rappers in pop songs are so pointless. Most of the time the rap doesn't  go with the song at all. 

I agree that rap in a pop song is usually out of place. I love rap and pop so sometimes I don't mind cause it's best of both worlds. But I cringe when the rap doesn't match the context of the song. Like, are they just on there to be on there? Minaj is guilty of it a lot. Look at her feature on Side to Side w/ Ari. It's totally pointless. 

57 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I agree that rap in a pop song is usually out of place. I love rap and pop so sometimes I don't mind cause it's best of both worlds. But I cringe when the rap doesn't match the context of the song. Like, are they just on there to be on there? Minaj is guilty of it a lot. Look at her feature on Side to Side w/ Ari. It's totally pointless. 

Plus it totally muddles the talent they do have. Nicki is a good rapper but you gotta dig through 97% garbage (same w other rappers on features) or they just stick someone who can only rhyme rack and birches in succession

take a seat nicki, for your own sake

18 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

I love the song and it's fun but she's terrible live. Don't understand why she always raps in a high pitch squeak and is so off key. It's grating, she should lower her voice.

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I love the song and it's fun but she's terrible live. Don't understand why she always raps in a high pitch squeak and is so off key. It's grating, she should lower her voice.

She far from terrible live, babe. 

1:13 

She's slaying live vocals and that monster verse is one of her best collabos of all time!! I can agree with some pressed exhalers regarding her new songs that are not so great, but she HAS a catalogue! Girl has flow, freaking great rhymes and a fucking STAGE PRESENCE! I love my girl Cardy, but Nicki will eat her in the long run! She's a beast and a bad bitch...... and she has Beyonce's approval! 

I'm still pressed Britney ain't a song with her, except that remix! I can't believe she choose Iggy instead of Nicki! Her verse on Side To Side made that song so huge, or the Swish Swish song enjoyable! 

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Oh, I forgot about this song which makes me feel like a blind whore trying to level up on some better things! :overwhelm:

Totally see this ending up with a GRAMMY! :overwhelm: