We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Livin4art

witness

I'm probably going to be attacked for this thread Bcuz so many people here can't stand Katy, honestly I'm not a fan myself, I just like some of her songs, but I must say that after listening to witness again it is actually quite a good album, yeah most of the songs on it aren't even single worthy besides (bon appetite and save as draft)  but I find songs like "heyx3" "roulette" "Deja Vu" "bigger than me" really good when I just listened to the album I thought it's bad but now I realize it isn't 

Meh, the album isn't outright BAD, but it's veeery meh. :lemmetellu: Bigger than Me and Swish Swish are the only songs I added to my playlist. I can't stand Katy's singing voice but her head voice is amazing and that's why I love Bigger than Me so much, besides, the lyrics are also awesome. :urite: I consider PRISM her best, biased because that one had a lot of head voice. :mattafact:

I did listen to Deja Vu cause I heard it on her Witness Worldwide thing (yeah I ended up watching some of it out of curiosity) and that was a really good song. She should have released it as a single. 

Since her Prism album, she has good tracks and really bad tracks, it is a hit and miss with her, but usually she's having the right single choices.

I'm still not over the fact, that her recordlabel didn't use Legendary Lovers as a single :mattafact: I really like Roulette and Save As Draft but that's it but this time i am not much into her singles.

I previewed the entire album at a store at a mall and it's not that good, but it's not that bad either. Roulette, Deja Vu, Tsunami and Witness>>>>>>>>>>>>>

None of them have really had any impact, like I remember one or two possibly? But my favourites from the album as a whole are honestly: Witness, CTTR, Swish Swish, Bon Appetit & there's another one, it's either Save As Draft, Hey Hey Hey, Roulette or Deja Vu.