Livin4art

witness

I'm probably going to be attacked for this thread Bcuz so many people here can't stand Katy, honestly I'm not a fan myself, I just like some of her songs, but I must say that after listening to witness again it is actually quite a good album, yeah most of the songs on it aren't even single worthy besides (bon appetite and save as draft)  but I find songs like "heyx3" "roulette" "Deja Vu" "bigger than me" really good when I just listened to the album I thought it's bad but now I realize it isn't 

Meh, the album isn't outright BAD, but it's veeery meh. :lemmetellu: Bigger than Me and Swish Swish are the only songs I added to my playlist. I can't stand Katy's singing voice but her head voice is amazing and that's why I love Bigger than Me so much, besides, the lyrics are also awesome. :urite: I consider PRISM her best, biased because that one had a lot of head voice. :mattafact:

I did listen to Deja Vu cause I heard it on her Witness Worldwide thing (yeah I ended up watching some of it out of curiosity) and that was a really good song. She should have released it as a single. 

Since her Prism album, she has good tracks and really bad tracks, it is a hit and miss with her, but usually she's having the right single choices.

I'm still not over the fact, that her recordlabel didn't use Legendary Lovers as a single :mattafact: I really like Roulette and Save As Draft but that's it but this time i am not much into her singles.