We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
troubleguy

anybody travelling to europe in late sept?

planned to visit europe schengen zone countries/cities but my friend got viza rejected, so going alone..:meltdown:

would be glad to meet some exhalers to keep me a company in europe and travel around..(crossroads vibe)..starting from Rome :yaknow:

20 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

All roads lead to Rome, so that's a great start :mattafact:

I would never feel comfortable enough to travel alone i think. Be careful 

i know, traveling alone seems boring, but lets see how it will end up :yaknow: hope to meet new good people 

1 hour ago, troubleguy said:

i know, traveling alone seems boring, but lets see how it will end up :yaknow: hope to meet new good people 

Well not only boring. i would be kinda scared too :lostney:

are you going to visit Greece?

56 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well not only boring. i would be kinda scared too :lostney:

are you going to visit Greece?

looking for infos about Santorini, Zakynthos and Kefalonia, but its all about the money :yaknow: maybe you have some tips about the good places in Greece? :yaknow:

i wonder if the beach season is still open in late sept? and why air tix expensive to greece from italy and back,  rather than barcelona to italy..strange logic :calculating:

29 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

looking for infos about Santorini, Zakynthos and Kefalonia, but its all about the money :yaknow: maybe you have some tips about the good places in Greece? :yaknow:

i wonder if the beach season is still open in late sept? and why air tix expensive to greece from italy and back,  rather than barcelona to italy..strange logic :calculating:

If you want to go to the beach these islands are fine. Santorini is really expensive tho. If you are interested in history and stuff probably Athens is the best place.

I think the beach season goes until mid October but it will probably be less crowded and the sea will be colder :yaknow: