We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Marilyn Manson Calls Justin Bieber: “A Real Piece of S—t”

6 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

I know Bieber can be a little douchey but my guess is that a lot of famous people can be especially to each other. Plus Bieber churns out pop masterpiece after pop masterpiece. Marilyn just screams into a mic and hasn't been relevant to the GP since the early TRL days. It seems to me that he's using this Bieber story as a promo anecdote.

um sweetie if marilyn needs promooo there's other ways for him to get it. it's not like this will suddenly spark an interest in his sales. u know the consequences of criticizing bieber? guys maniac fans go after ppl with pitchforks. marilyn doesnt need that bullshit, hes just saying what happened bc thats what unfiltered ppl do unlike britney who just says "yeah i love fudge! it's so yummy! love pokemon too soo much!!! i was inspired by Selena gomez for glory and my fav song is me too by meghan trainor!" in every interview. marilyn isnt one for bullshit. bieber used marilyn's image without marilyn's permission and marilyn was asked about it. obviously he will elaborate and talk about his experience meeting him bc bieber was a cu.nt and his team knew they were wrong with the way they approached the shirt business, thats why they paid marilyn off.

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Did Bieber lie tho??? :walkonby: 

does marilyn want to be exposed to a bunch of fangirls? no. marilyn is doing alright considering his genre and the way his shock value wore off long ago. last album went #8 and had his highest opening week sales since 2007. u would think u would be more understanding since biebers team came down hard on ur site a while back.

"I sit down, and I say, 'Hey, so you wore my shirt and everything onstage.' He was one of those touchy people that hit you when they talk, and he comes up to about d*ck height. Then he goes, 'I made you relevant again.'"

HAHAHAHAHA what the hell is wrong with Justin ! :orangu:

That's was rude of beiber to day.. But it wasn't un true.  Let's be honest... I geuss when your as talented as bieber its easy to get full of yourself .. But hey.... Do you make music that people in villages on the other side of the world dance to and get joy from on their old school boom boxes running of battery's?? Ok then... 

12 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Did Bieber lie tho??? :walkonby: 

Yet he failed to make David Guetta a thing again. :Lshark:

And now, his new single is struggling on the BB100. Poor ha and your awful taste. :messbye:

2 hours ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

That's was rude of beiber to day.. But it wasn't un true.  Let's be honest... I geuss when your as talented as bieber its easy to get full of yourself .. But hey.... Do you make music that people in villages on the other side of the world dance to and get joy from on their old school boom boxes running of battery's?? Ok then... 

I legit can't tell if ur whole post is serious or sarcastic :tiffcackle: