We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Dark.Knight

Boys at POM

Just now, britney_rocks said:

Lol, it's the POM show we are talking about here. You're expecting DWAD Tour visuals and you will get BOMT Tour visuals.:sipney:

the BOMT Tour visuals are more appealing than POM. At least her live vocals and dancing distracted you from the low budget back then :orangu: 

27 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

POM AIN'T A LOW BUDGET SHOW..IT'S ACTUALLY GREAT :lemmetellu:

Don't bother, it's easy to judge from a low quality video posted random on instagram with fans going crazy and sh!t.. The Boys segment it's actually cool. The visuals and the lights are amazing! But, I think, it's cool and faded to criticize behind your computer... a show that you've seen only from videos at low quality and bad photos from meet and greets. 

Don't forget to #BuyRadar 

tumblr_o1mi5cRsiG1svi3flo1_400.gif

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Don't bother, it's easy to judge from a low quality video posted random on instagram with fans going crazy and sh!t.. The Boys segment it's actually cool. The visuals and the lights are amazing! But, I think, it's cool and faded to criticize behind your computer... a show that you've seen only from videos at low quality and bad photos from meet and greets. 

Don't forget to #BuyRadar 

tumblr_o1mi5cRsiG1svi3flo1_400.gif

also a TV show has bettter camera angles. you can't compare it to some random fan video :nicki2:

Im not a fan of this song. Like I don't hate it, Its just one of her songs I don't care for. I do love the FF Tour version of it.  I wish she picked something different for POM from Britney album like INANYAW (Just for fun with vocals) or Overprotected which is long over due for a performance. :outwithit: Glad she has ILR&R in the show though.