We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Black_Out

NEVER thought Id say this but

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

i didn't say she was old but you can't keep doing the same thing for 20 years and expect it to work. She doesn't need to be controversial or almost naked, it's been overdone for years now. She needs to reinvent her image and put passion in her artistry.

Some of her best performances she's fully clothed and not even being controversial purposefully, but just doing what she loved doing

Controversy doesnt have to be sexual. She could perform at the VMAs 100% live but throw in some shade by tapping the mic and saying something like testing testing 123 again. It would be talked about heavily.

5 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

And btw guys Brit is and will always be my fav, its just ironic how Brit was shady towards them and they just delivered a fire performance. You dont have to like them, but you cant deny this is fire. If Brit did this yall would be on the floor.

She was shady during X-Factor and those girls really didn't belong on that show. Stop acting like this is some MJ-level performance, it was a decent performance on a mediocre show. Nothing to be impressed by :outwithit:

Just now, Black_Out said:

Controversy doesnt have to be sexual. She could perform at the VMAs 100% live but throw in some shade by tapping the mic and saying something like testing testing 123 again. It would be talked about heavily.

of course that'd be great but we're talking about Britney in 2017, what are the chances of that really happening?

gttsXp.gif

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

She was shady during X-Factor and those girls really didn't belong on that show. Stop acting like this is some MJ-level performance, it was a decent performance on a mediocre show. Nothing to be impressed by :outwithit:

They sang live and danced pretty hard in heels. If Britney did that, you would be impressed with that alone.

Just now, Black_Out said:

They sang live and danced pretty hard in heels. If Britney did that, you would be impressed with that alone.

Singing live is only for people who CAN sing :janet: and they all can't dance except Normani, they just had good production and flashing lights which made them seem like they were all doing well. 

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

of course that'd be great but we're talking about Britney in 2017, what are the chances of that really happening?

gttsXp.gif

Hey ya never know. She randomly sang live this year. I wont hold my breathe though. If Brit did the same exact performance, I think every person on exhale would be slayed tbh. The split, the dancing, the urban feel. It just felt like a throwback performance to me.

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Singing live is only for people who CAN sing :janet: and they all can't dance except Normani, they just had good production and flashing lights which made them seem like they were all doing well. 

Normani is the best, but they look a lot better than others who have tried before or dont attempt.

3 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Normani is the best, but they look a lot better than others who have tried before or dont attempt.

They have been looking like horrible in this new promo performances for their album, one decent performance doesn't make them good performers :mattafact:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

They have been looking like horrible in this new promo performances for their album, one decent performance doesn't make them good performers :mattafact:

Their recent performance of He Like That was fire though. They look slutty but it was on point.

1 hour ago, Black_Out said:

I never thought I would say this but...Brit girl, take notes from 5H. This VMA performance was everything one should be. Controversy, gimmicks, (the split/rain) AMAZING dance break, and its fucking theatrical. The back up dancers reminded me SO much of Brits Vma Slave dancers. I'm still shook by this. I wonder if their choreographer could get Brit pumping in the studio.

They all have terrible bodies or maybe it's the leotards 

10 hours ago, sunkissed said:

I hate to admit it, but their performance was the highlight of the night. I don't want to live in a world where 5 harmony is the best VMA night performer. :girlwhat:

:triggered:pretty much this

Watch the choreo being done by charm ladonna :triggered: