We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Arckangel

Aaron Carter: "Dad Had Me at Gunpoint!"

Oh my Gosh! Aaron Carter's just revealed his father, who recent passed away, once had him at gunpoint!

Aaron also claims that on his 18th birthday his late father, who passed away on May 16, 2017, placed a gun next to his right ear and shot the gun at the ground while allegedly telling to Aaron, “If you don’t write this check for me, the next one, you know where it’s going.” Due to that incident, the 29-year-old says he’s now suffering from hearing loss. “I can’t hear out of my right ear,” he says.

In order to help Aaron, Dr. Judy Ho, Ph.D., board-certified clinical psychologist joins the show and tells him, “There’s so much love in your heart. You’re just such a good person. It was just amazing to hear you talk about your family and the love you have for your fans, friends. You’re here to serve others, I can really see that about you.” By the end of the first part of Aaron’s sit-down with The Doctors, the singer says he is already feeling positive changes.

“I’ve been to multiple psychiatrists, I’ve been to multiple therapists but nothing has ever helped me and truly worked the way that this starting to and this show is starting to do for me,” he adds.

Full article : https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-aaron-carter-emotional-family-000025059.html

Read More with Aaron Carter: Singer’s Health Issues Revealed 
Read More with Aaron Carter: Singer Opens Up About Being Attracted to Men and Women 
Read More with Aaron Carter: Singer Talks July DUI Arrest 

I now understand Aaron's troubles a lot more. Terrible!

And this: "The singer tells The Doctors he has endured a slew of family and personal problems over the years and claims he was “beat up by his brother” Nick Carter his whole life. He also alleges that his brother Nick has sent him images of Whitney Houston in a coffin to taunt him."

Damn! Nick had always looked like an angel to me. Guess he'll have his version of things, but still.

On 9/16/2017 at 6:31 PM, I'mSoCurious said:

I met Aaron this year before and after a concert. He's a very nice guy and even gave me pointers on music production. Don't get me wrong, he has his issues, but considering the sh*t he's been through, he turned out pretty good. :mattafact:

BITCH TELL ME EVERYTHING. :shake: 

On 9/16/2017 at 6:31 PM, I'mSoCurious said:

I met Aaron this year before and after a concert. He's a very nice guy and even gave me pointers on music production. Don't get me wrong, he has his issues, but considering the sh*t he's been through, he turned out pretty good. :mattafact:

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

BITCH TELL ME EVERYTHING. :shake: 

No really, more info plz. :outwithit:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I wanna meet him one day. I been jamming to his music lately, and I'm just like :myjam::thirsty: 

I was never true friend of his but of course I remember obsessing over his relationship with Hilary and Lindsay :britdrown:  But can't deny I Want Candy is an iconic song of my childhood because it was catchy and the words were so easy to be remembered :britdrown:  and I also heard all the stuff he's going through, so I've checking in. The scoop this poster up there about meeting him tho, is needed :mhm:

26 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I was never true friend of his but of course I remember obsessing over his relationship with Hilary and Lindsay :britdrown:  But can't deny I Want Candy is an iconic song of my childhood because it was catchy and the words were so easy to be remembered :britdrown:  and I also heard all the stuff he's going through, so I've checking in. The scoop this poster up there about meeting him tho, is needed :mhm:

Well, don't expect anything juicy. ISC is only 12-13. :yaknow: (Unless it was something REALLY juicy. :lostney: )

But he was my first male crush, I think. I remember when his first album came out, I was like 6 or 7 and he was like 11 or 12, and I THREATENED my parents into getting me his album I wanted it so bad. If I'd been my parents, I totally would not have bought sh!t for my spoiled ass. :tiffcackle: He was so cute back then. And then he got really hot for a while there. But now? The poor kid's been through hell and back.

@BrittonJeanSpears @BreatheOnMoi  I can give you an account of what happened that night :gloss:  (I turned 14 this year btw). So we arrived there at like 5pm because that's when the website said it started. It turns out that he had six opening acts and he came on at 9pm. When I met him before he came on, he was just quietly sitting at a piano pressing some keys as people came up one by one to take a selfie with him. He seemed really shy, but had a lot of energy during the show. tbh, the rest of the fans that were there were just mad drunk girls in their late twenties. For the show he just played piano and sang live over some playback, but not much dancing. I was super close as it was a very small venue and the stage was maybe two inches higher than the ground. Whenever he talked he was just telling us how he wrote and produced all his music and how people doubted him for his whole life. He repeated that a dozen times throughout the night which got a little annoying tbh. :triggered: He's kind of skinny but not anorexic, lots of tats, gaunt face, and a little above average height. He was a lot more outgoing when I met him after the show. He signed my shirt and kind of touched my upper chest area while doing so, but it was an accident for sure. :mcorangu: I told him that his work inspires me and he recommended that I use this production software called Logic Pro X, which is quite amazing. He shook my dad's hand and we left. All in all, he's a nice guy with an occasional pompous attitude that was most likely caused by his childhood. He broke up with his most recent girlfriend, Madison, and is taking a break from Twitter until 2018 he claims. I wish him well. Oh side note: he came out as bisexual so you guys have a chance :urite: 

6 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

@BrittonJeanSpears @BreatheOnMoi  I can give you an account of what happened that night :gloss:  (I turned 14 this year btw). So we arrived there at like 5pm because that's when the website said it started. It turns out that he had six opening acts and he came on at 9pm. When I met him before he came on, he was just quietly sitting at a piano pressing some keys as people came up one by one to take a selfie with him. He seemed really shy, but had a lot of energy during the show. tbh, the rest of the fans that were there were just mad drunk girls in their late twenties. For the show he just played piano and sang live over some playback, but not much dancing. I was super close as it was a very small venue and the stage was maybe two inches higher than the ground. Whenever he talked he was just telling us how he wrote and produced all his music and how people doubted him for his whole life. He repeated that a dozen times throughout the night which got a little annoying tbh. :triggered: He's kind of skinny but not anorexic, lots of tats, gaunt face, and a little above average height. He was a lot more outgoing when I met him after the show. He signed my shirt and kind of touched my upper chest area while doing so, but it was an accident for sure. :mcorangu: I told him that his work inspires me and he recommended that I use this production software called Logic Pro X, which is quite amazing. He shook my dad's hand and we left. All in all, he's a nice guy with an occasional pompous attitude that was most likely caused by his childhood. He broke up with his most recent girlfriend, Madison, and is taking a break from Twitter until 2018 he claims. I wish him well. Oh side note: he came out as bisexual so you guys have a chance :urite: 

Wowwww lolol thank you for sharing!! I think it's pretty cool even at your age that you were interested in seeing him. I feel bad that he made you wait so long but I think you at least had fun :orangu:  I would have probably gone to this with @BrittonJeanSpears just for the kii and to see if his voice is still ok. Was his voice ok? And I imagine the whole him talking about how people doubted him would be the same experience had you gone to a Justin bieber concert :drown::drown: now that I think about it, when I look at his younger album covers, he legit gives me heavy Bieber vibes..LOOK....wise :mhm:

24 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wowwww lolol thank you for sharing!! I think it's pretty cool even at your age that you were interested in seeing him. I feel bad that he made you wait so long but I think you at least had fun :orangu:  I would have probably gone to this with @BrittonJeanSpears just for the kii and to see if his voice is still ok. Was his voice ok? And I imagine the whole him talking about how people doubted him would be the same experience had you gone to a Justin bieber concert :drown::drown: now that I think about it, when I look at his younger album covers, he legit gives me heavy Bieber vibes..LOOK....wise :mhm:

Aaron was the original Bieber TBH :mhm: Can't wait for Bieber to fade into obscurity.

20 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

HIs voice was fine. A lot less nasal and he had some good falsettos. :mattafact:

On 9/24/2017 at 3:18 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

That's so shady of the venue LMAO

Did he at least play Fool's Gold?

Yup and two other remixes of it. He literally played 3 versions of Fool's Gold, 3 of Sooner or later, the three other tracks on the EP, two unreleased, a new remix of I Want Candy, and Aaron's Party.