We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BKSTYL3

RANDEE ST. NICHOLAS DIDN'T TAKE THIS PIC

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I'd love to see what she looks like too lol. There aren't any photos of her on her Instagram or google images...

EDIT: NO WAIT I FOUND A PIC OF HER AND IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE ON THE NET

A-1916720-1356598189-6372.jpeg.jpg

Can you believe she used to be a model? I only know this because my professor is actually the mother of Randee's agent and he used to model for her. She also told me Randee is in debt. She also had her son came into our class. His name is Ryan Supple.

1 hour ago, NotAPassenger said:

This isn't news thought, we knew this. 

Britney doesn't even like it, she said in a radio interview, when praised for how she looking in it, she scoffed and said "it's all airbrushing" in a condescending tone.

Whatever happened between Britney and David was obviously bad. 

I don't think it's directed at David, I think she just doesn't like looking at herself and a little humble jab at herself that she only looks good due to airbrushing. I remember she look at her rolling stone cover and exclaimed that they photoshopped her boobs. 

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don't think it's directed at David, I think she just doesn't like looking at herself and a little humble jab at herself that she only looks good due to airbrushing. I remember she look at her rolling stone cover and exclaimed that they photoshopped her boobs. 

and wasnt the rs cover by david too :moorangu:

Of course she did't! That single picture is WAY better than the Glory "shoot" (We all know that they are all screencaps and not pictures). I'm sorry, but she is not capable to take such a good picture. :flawlessbye:

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

No, I think it was Mark Seigler. It was the one she was on the dock. He  did her Oops cover.

rs-95405-24344711-24344713-large.jpg

i thought u were talking about the bomt era one omsdhfjs gtg :Lshark::triggered::scalped:

11 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

i thought u were talking about the bomt era one omsdhfjs gtg :Lshark::triggered::scalped:

I remember it was during the Britney era and it was probably ET or access Hollywood and they showed her the cover and she was like "ewww they photoshopped my boobs! They don't look like that!" :quirkney:

42 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Can you believe she used to be a model? I only know this because my professor is actually the mother of Randee's agent and he used to model for her. She also told me Randee is in debt. She also had her son came into our class. His name is Ryan Supple.

An insider? :omgreallyney:

32 minutes ago, Hope said:

An insider? :omgreallyney:

A legit one. The agent even introduced himself as the agent and that he is currently working with Britney Spears and her merch etc. that was all he said but his mom revealed those bits when I had a one on one review

3 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Exactly, ^^^ is more Randee's style. That "Make Me" cover is too clear for it to be one of her photos. Crazy how this same woman directed Whitney's "I'm Every Woman."

She's done some decent/good Britney pics too but most of them are like: :boredashell:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Had it been Randee's photoshoot it would probably had been with +1000 light exposure to the point her face is unrecognizable :tiffanynod:

landscape-1470300171-britney-spears-new- 

In Randee's defense, she was doing her best to make Britney's beautiful new fun-stuffed face look somewhat familiar to what we were used to. :lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

I honestly didn't even know there was confusion about it. I thought we all assumed it was davids pic. 

the credits say Randee so I don't really get how we just assumed it was David's