We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Cher And Future’s Gap Commercial Together Is Kind Of Everything

Oddest pairing of 2017.

Cher meets Future.

What the f--k kind of flawlessness is this?! Cher and Future star in a new commercial for GAP.

The two gaze into each other's eyes as they sing an autotune-tastic rendition of Sly and the Family Stone's 1968 classic "Everyday People."

It's so puzzling. Especially that I'm oddly attracted to Cher's phat ass. Oddest pairing since Carly Rae Jepsen and Lil Yachy teamed up to sing "It Takes Two" for Target, but I'm here for it.

Watch:

Thoughts on Cher and Future? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

7 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

Crazy that GAP is still alive. THey left Europe like 14 years ago - thought they died. (On the other hand Heidi Klum is doing a collection for LIDL)

Haidi looks splendid in commercial for it especially ha hair, :quirkney: but Cher wins in ass department.

4 hours ago, falka said:

:girlwhat: 

btw I love salty caramel :), werther's original gives me life today  

People who just regurgitate trendy cliches and have no personal humor annoy me; call me salty if you must :triggered: