We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kelly Clarkson Disliked Dr. Luke So Much She Refused A Writing Credit On “My Life Would Suck Without You”

21 hours ago, XxWolverineHommeFatalexX said:

Maybe thats why Britneys performances were so lackluster and missing the x factor/umph/lazy/sloppy and without a care during thr Femme Fatale era. I mean,  of course she still slayed cuz its Britney,  but you could tell she wasn't feeling it on the stage. Maybe her label forced Dr Luke on her for that album and put her in the same position as Kelly (I. E not allowing the album to go ahead without him). 

I feel bad for all these artists who just want to put their art and themselves out there but are constantly constricted by the corporate machine.  These celebs are treated like season trends in a retail store. 

Femme Fatale was originally suppose to have a much different sound than it did, but Jive wanted something more commercial so they brought Dr. Luke on and essentially scrapped most of the original FF, so of course Britney was gonna be a bit unhappy which I think was reflected in the era! 

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Femme Fatale was originally suppose to have a much different sound than it did, but Jive wanted something more commercial so they brought Dr. Luke on and essentially scrapped most of the original FF, so of course Britney was gonna be a bit unhappy which I think was reflected in the era! 

I wonder if thats why she doesn't perform any of the songs other than TTWE.  unfortunately I love Hold It Against me and I wanna go :(