We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sidney Prescott's mother

Omg why does she talk like Brinty

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Who is she? I've never seen her before in my life

Some vlogger that posts videos of her eating trash or having meltdowns on her kitchen floor. She's just a huge troll. Oh, and she was in an Eminem video with Derrick Barry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why do the gays stan this mess

She's actually not that dumb. Most of it is an act or like her YouTube persona 

 

I'm not saying I stan her though but she's actually pretty smart :giggleney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Some vlogger that posts videos of her eating trash or having meltdowns on her kitchen floor. She's just a huge troll. Oh, and she was in an Eminem video with Derrick Barry.

And in Big brother UK, celebrity edition. :mattafact:after Perez H and dude who made

Kim K. famous :ohnoney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

She's actually not that dumb. Most of it is an act or like her YouTube persona 

 

I'm not saying I stan her though but she's actually pretty smart :giggleney:

She's pretty dumb. She has so many mental issues and she refuses to get help so they just progressively get worse as she gets older. I used to be a fan until her and Shawn broke up. Now she just makes eating videos and that's not my cup of tea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

She's actually not that dumb. Most of it is an act or like her YouTube persona 

 

I'm not saying I stan her though but she's actually pretty smart :giggleney:

I don't really know or care enough lol. I just see her everywhere on pop forums and aside from a few funny gifs, it's annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Derrick said:

She's pretty dumb. She has so many mental issues and she refuses to get help so they just progressively get worse as she gets older. I used to be a fan until her and Shawn broke up. Now she just makes eating videos and that's not my cup of tea. 

What disorder does she have? :lostney: I'm not a huge fan but I watched some of her story time videos about being casted and I felt bad about how they treated her. But she seems to know what she's doing when it comes to the industry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.