We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lana Del Rey Is Entangled In A Passionate Romance In The “White Mustang” Video

Our future is now.

Lana Del Rey shared a futuristic retro video for Lust For Life cut "White Mustang"

The pop singer teamed up with director Rich Lee once more for her latest visual, which finds Lana in the midst of a heated rocky romance. It's beautifully shot, but the concept is actually pretty dark. Interestingly, you could soundtrack any Lust For Life track to it, because Lana never once sings the words to "White Mustang."

At the climax of the clip, Lana and her lover share spend their final moments together slow dancing in the street. Moments later a rocket launches into the sky.

There's no telling what happens next, but you're left with a feeling of impending doom. Unfortunately, it's a potential reality we must all live with in 2017.

Watch below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

this was so obviously meant for best american record, kind of like how freak's footage was originally meant for ultraviolence. gorgeous and breathtaking visuals as always, very evocative and beautiful and i love the addition of get free but ill be left wondering what could have been in its original context

I say 6.5/10. I love Lana but i feel a bit dissapointed  :(

9 hours ago, cheri said:

this was so obviously meant for best american record, kind of like how freak's footage was originally meant for ultraviolence. gorgeous and breathtaking visuals as always, very evocative and beautiful and i love the addition of get free but ill be left wondering what could have been in its original context

It was, she was singing BAR behind the scenes: