We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Fergie And Nicki Minaj’s “You Already Know” Music Video Is Back Online

Watch it while you can.

Fergie and Nicki Minaj are badass bosses in the "You Already Know" video.

Headline look familiar?

On Friday, Fergie and Nicki Minaj's new music video for "You Already Know" off Ferg's forthcoming album, Double Dutchess, hit the net in high fashion. It's visually stunning (we wrote our initial thoughts on the clip in our original post which you can read here).

Then a day later for reasons unknown to us, the vid was pulled and no explanation was given, but alas all is right again. It's now Tuesday (Sep. 12), and the stark black and white visual, where Fergie and Nicki Minaj smoke cigars and vault smoldering looks to the camera, is finally available again for your viewing pleasure.

Watch now, because you just never know.

Thoughts on the clip? Again? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

You just gotta admire Fergie's artistry and work ethic!!! :pumped:

And I love her "No fu**s given" attitude this era (about the leak)!! That's how you release an album!! :wooney:

When you love the material it shows, and you're not THIRSTY for a hit or attention!!  :tongueney:

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Will.I.Am's vision worked for her... too bad he kicked her to the curb

You know, after all that "She was just a featured artist" comments made by will.i.am, I just don't care about him or the Black Eyed Peas anymore. Fergie was an integral part of the BEP and to say that about her was bullshit. 

19 hours ago, mercenary said:

You know, after all that "She was just a featured artist" comments made by will.i.am, I just don't care about him or the Black Eyed Peas anymore. Fergie was an integral part of the BEP and to say that about her was bullshit. 

well BEP had different artists as lead girls before, but yeah none as successful as Fergie which makes his comment come over as nasty.

And I don´t really like this kind of music videos... i don´t get it, it is like a glamshoot just as music video. For me it makes no sense and is bizarre.

It reminds me of POM with thousand repetitions of the same movements in different clothes and from different angles.

It's visually pleasing but it's like random clips where they look great put together. Just like hungry.

I mean i like these type of videos as wellbut it seems like this is the only type of videos she's making

1 hour ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

well BEP had different artists as lead girls before, but yeah none as successful as Fergie which makes his comment come over as nasty.

And I don´t really like this kind of music videos... i don´t get it, it is like a glamshoot just as music video. For me it makes no sense and is bizarre.

It reminds me of POM with thousand repetitions of the same movements in different clothes and from different angles.

The point is, she was not a featured artist, she was so much more than that. It didn't say The Black Eyed Peas featuring Fergie, only The BEP! He wanted to shade her but it was just so miserable and bitter from his part. As for the video, it's nothing groundbreaking, but it's a very good video. And she's got a lot more videos coming up... You can tell she's been really working hard on this....