We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Demi Lovato’s New YouTube Documentary ‘Simply Complicated’ Arrives Next Month

A peek behind the curtain.

Demi Lovato is letting fans in on her life as a pop superstar with a new YouTube documentary Simply Complicated.

Demi's new album Tell Me You Love Me drops Sep. 29. According to the singer, it's an honest and unfiltered look at her recent life in and out of the spotlight. She's upping the ante with a full-length documentary streaming to YouTube shortly after. It's called Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated and debuts October 12. It "chronicles the making of the album as well as her activism and philanthropy outside of her music career," EW reports.

Related:
Demi Lovato Revealed New ‘Tell Me You Love Me’ Track “Lonely” Features A Rapper

Lovato admitted it wasn't easy having cameras shadow her. “It’s definitely a challenge, because you just want to be completely open and free, and when you have cameras on you, you don’t feel like you can do that,” Lovato said. “But you get used to it. And once you get past that mentality, you forget the cameras are there and you’re able to be completely vulnerable.”

Demi also revealed she has more music in store for Lovatics even after her "living album" drops. “If you create another song that you like, you put out another song,” she explained. “It doesn’t have to be a single. It can just be added to the mass of music that you’ve already released.”

Give us the goods, Demi.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.