We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

3DS Friend Codes

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I just realised I wasn't having fun anymore, it was more like an addiction. Took me 4 Seasons to get to Diamond and I got burnt out. :sipney:

Poor you, trying to get to Diamond :sipney: I got to Silver a few seasons back and i never played ranked again, cause honestly what's the point :blurp: 

I put some Brinty on and i slay to the beat :blurp: 

Bumping this, ya'll I have a 3ds but I don't really have any games I can play with others. Mainly looking for game recommendations?

I currently have Mario 3D land, Sonic Lost World, Animal Crossing and Donkey Kong Country Returns. I have been playing Pokemon yellow which I downloaded last week and plan on getting silver soon as well. 

I mainly love 3D platformers (Mario 64, DK64, etc) but they seem to be limited on this system. I'm not big into the newer Pokemon games, so that's probably a no go. Any good recommendations for me? 

17 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Bumping this, ya'll I have a 3ds but I don't really have any games I can play with others. Mainly looking for game recommendations?

I currently have Mario 3D land, Sonic Lost World, Animal Crossing and Donkey Kong Country Returns. I have been playing Pokemon yellow which I downloaded last week and plan on getting silver soon as well. 

I mainly love 3D platformers (Mario 64, DK64, etc) but they seem to be limited on this system. I'm not big into the newer Pokemon games, so that's probably a no go. Any good recommendations for me? 

You could try looking at some Top 10s on YouTube or Google, my Nintendo library only consists of Pokemon atm. :snapney: