We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I Always Sing Live

3DS Friend Codes

I was inspired by a recent thread where all of a sudden a huge ammount of Exhale gamers popped up including myself. I was wondering if anyone here has a 3DS and would like to share their friend codes (I'll share mine a bit later via an edit or a reply, not home right now). Assuming @PokemonSpears might have one considering he's a huge Pokemon fan and there was this other Exhaler around here with a Markiplier avatar but I haven't seen him recently so I'm assuming the avatar has changed. Was it @BrittonJeanSpears or am I retarded? :sipney: I've recently picked up Pokemon X again and having friend codes for the Friend Safari is always useful. :bwink:  

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I was inspired by a recent thread where all of a sudden a huge ammount of Exhale gamers popped up including myself. I was wondering if anyone here has a 3DS and would like to share their friend codes (I'll share mine a bit later via an edit or a reply, not home right now). Assuming @PokemonSpears might have one considering he's a huge Pokemon fan and there was this other Exhaler around here with a Markiplier avatar but I haven't seen him recently so I'm assuming the avatar has changed. Was it @BrittonJeanSpears or am I retarded? :sipney: I've recently picked up Pokemon X again and having friend codes for the Friend Safari is always useful. :bwink:  

I do have a 3ds but stopped playing with it after finishing Fire Emblem Awakening last christmas. My Pokemon files were deleted by my brother so I don't have that anymore... Recently I've been playing on my Wii U very much. I've just finished Bayonetta 2 and I play regularly to Zelda Breath of the Wild. What other games do you play to?

28 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

I do have a 3ds but stopped playing with it after finishing Fire Emblem Awakening last christmas. My Pokemon files were deleted by my brother so I don't have that anymore... Recently I've been playing on my Wii U very much. I've just finished Bayonetta 2 and I play regularly to Zelda Breath of the Wild. What other games do you play to?

Oh, not much. Mostly Pokemon on the 3DS and League of Legends on PC. Occasionally play The Sims 4. Thinking of buying Animal Crossing for the 3DS as well. :sipney: Not really into home consoles so the 3DS is the only console I have.

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Oh, not much. Mostly Pokemon on the 3DS and League of Legends on PC. Occasionally play The Sims 4. Thinking of buying Animal Crossing for the 3DS as well. :sipney: Not really into home consoles so the 3DS is the only on I have.

Buy it! It's one of the best games on the console and the best of the series!

I didn't even remember friend codes :cuteidk: I miss the good old days back in 2013 when I would play with my classmates, and I would listen to Britney Jean :crying1: 

Do wi-fi features still work for Gen VI?

I haven't played Pokémon X in a while, I'm currently playing Pokémon Moon, trying to gather all of my Pokémon with Poké Bank, but I have no time since I got my job :otears: I really wanted to complete the Pokédex, but since there's no National Pokédex anymore, I think I'll leave that for Ultra Moon, which is around the corner. I only completed the Alolan Pokédex. Time flies now, it feels like yesterday when S&M came out.

I'm also playing the Virtual Console version of Pokémon Yellow. I still don't finish it lol I'm just catching Pokémon with that Ditto hack and stuff like that, I think there's still two more gyms left :P

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't even remember friend codes :cuteidk: I miss the good old days back in 2013 when I would play with my classmates, and I would listen to Britney Jean :crying1: 

Do wi-fi features still work for Gen VI?

I haven't played Pokémon X in a while, I'm currently playing Pokémon Moon, trying to gather all of my Pokémon with Poké Bank, but I have no time since I got my job :otears: I really wanted to complete the Pokédex, but since there's no National Pokédex anymore, I think I'll leave that for Ultra Moon, which is around the corner. I only completed the Alolan Pokédex. Time flies now, it feels like yesterday when S&M came out.

I'm also playing the Virtual Console version of Pokémon Yellow. I still don't finish it lol I'm just catching Pokémon with that Ditto hack and stuff like that, I think there's still two more gyms left :P

Not sure why they would remove the National Dex. I guess they wanted more people using Pokemon Bank. I guess I will complete it in X because doing it through Bank sounds like a hassle.  :sipney: And yes, online features still work (even Wonder Trade) for Gen VI. :cutebrit:

On 9/13/2017 at 0:32 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

Not sure why they would remove the National Dex. I guess they wanted more people using Pokemon Bank. I guess I will complete it in X because doing it through Bank sounds like a hassle.  :sipney: And yes, online features still work (even Wonder Trade) for Gen VI. :cutebrit:

Honestly, it's so easy doing it through Bank. I have X, Y, OR, AS, S and M, and have used all 6 with my Pokémon Bank, so the National Dex feature just takes all the Pokédex Data from all the save files and compiles it into one. ;) 

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Honestly, it's so easy doing it through Bank. I have X, Y, OR, AS, S and M, and have used all 6 with my Pokémon Bank, so the National Dex feature just takes all the Pokédex Data from all the save files and compiles it into one. ;) 

Ok, wow, that's actually CRAZY convenient. :girlwhat:

28 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'd buy Sun and Moon but it ditched the DPad for the Circle Pad which most people like but it annoys me due to OCD. I like being bound to a grid. :girlwhat: 

I KNOW. I always try to use the D-Pad (because I'm currently also playing through Ruby and Omega Ruby as well as Sun), and it just disturbs me on a deep level.

On 13/9/2017 at 0:41 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

Oh, not much. Mostly Pokemon on the 3DS and League of Legends on PC. Occasionally play The Sims 4. Thinking of buying Animal Crossing for the 3DS as well. :sipney: Not really into home consoles so the 3DS is the only console I have.

In what server do u play lol? 

12 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Nope, not me. My sum name: kugrns. I used to play a lot but I don't play too much these days because League is kinda toxic. :sipney:

Yeah it is :mhm: I mostly play ARAM cause there is less flaming there. I'll add you nevertheless :)