We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry’s Witness Tour Looks Incredible

Visual tsunami.

Katy Perry teases the Witness Tour.

Perry's new tour was originally meant to kickoff last week, but the singer delayed her first couple of shows reportedly due to "unavoidable production delays."

That sounded like code for poor ticket sales, but she insisted it would buy her time to "properly prepare the show." Alright, I'll bite, because from the couple of previews Katy's shared on Instagram over the last couple of days, it looks pretty epic: there's a giant electric eye center stage, cute-clad dancers and an oversized basketball hoop a la "Swish Swish."

Katy usually delivers quite a spectacle with her shows, so the Witness Tour should be pretty magical. They also want to make Katy Kats aware that there are more pit tickets available. Ok, I'll bite again.

The Witness Tour kicks off Sept. 19 in Montreal.

Watch the teasers below:

? days till #WITNESSTHETOUR ?❗

A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on

9️⃣days till #WITNESSTHETOUR ?❗

A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on

Are YOU going to Katy's show? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

No. It looks stupid and tacky just like the prism tour. Hope all the 5 year olds that bought the tickets enjoy it though! I'm sure it'll be a circus since she relies on props instead of live vocals and actual talent! By the way are her tickets still the price of a happy meal? I guess the stadium and arena shows are still half empty. 

2 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

She always has great production but her actual performing skills suck. She can't sing live very well and can't dance so all she really has is a bunch of cool props. 

Yeah Katy is untalented. So glad her career is over. I will never forgive her for those nasty britney commentS

7 hours ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

so much hate.

Went to prism tour twice and enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm not keen on the Witness album...might get the cheapest tix and watch for the produciton

The cheapest  ticket costs 9 dollars, even a burger with french fries is more expensive than that:tiffcackle:

15 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

Yeah Katy is untalented. So glad her career is over. I will never forgive her for those nasty britney commentS

Me too!! She was destined to burn out eventually she can't keep making the same basic sh!t over and over again she had to come up with new ideas and she doesn't have any. This is her karma 

2 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Me too!! She was destined to burn out eventually she can't keep making the same basic sh!t over and over again she had to come up with new ideas and she doesn't have any. This is her karma 

I honestly dont see her having another hit era anymore? She doesn't have the talent to back it up. She keeps making the same children music over and over again. Even if she finally makes adult music, her old fans wouldn't care. Plus people see Katy as a joke now. She's pretty much the clown of pop.