We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do” and “Ready For It?” Dominate The Hot 100 Top 5

Two top spots.

Taylor Swift scores two spots in the top 5 on the Billboard Hot 100.

For a second week in a row, Swift's new tune "Look What You Made Me Do" lands at No. 1. Her other new Reputation track, "...Ready For It?," debuts at No. 4.

Related:
Joseph Kahn Says Taylor Swift’s New Album ‘Reputation’ Is “A Monster”

Numbers jargon from Billboard:
"Look," released on Big Machine/Republic Records, leads the Hot 100 following its second full week of tracking (after its Aug. 25 release). It tops the Streaming Songs chart for a second frame with 61.2 million U.S. streams, down 28 percent, in the week ending Sept. 7, according to Nielsen Music. A week ago, it set the record for the most weekly streams for a song by a female artist: 84.4 million.

"Look" dips to No. 2 after a week atop the Digital Song Sales chart (114,000 downloads sold, down 68 percent, in the week ending Sept. 7) and lifts 14-13 on Radio Songs (72 million all-format audience impressions, up 15 percent, in the week ending Sept. 10).

"…Ready for It"? roars onto the Hot 100 at No. 4, launching at No. 1 on Digital Song Sales with 135,000 downloads sold. Swift scores her 13th Digital Song Sales No. 1, moving to within one of Rihanna, who leads with 14 toppers on the tally. Additionally, with "Ready" and "Look," Swift is the first act to sell more than 100,000 downloads of two songs in the same week since Ed Sheeran, whose "Shape of You" and "Castle on the Hill" arrived simultaneously on the Jan. 28-dated Digital Song Sales chart with 240,000 and 171,000 sold, respectively.

"Ready" also starts at No. 11 on Streaming Songs (19 million U.S. streams), drawing 13 million in radio audience. "Ready" is receiving play even as "Look" is Swift's focus radio single; "Ready" debuts at No. 35 on the Pop Songs airplay chart (while "Look" lifts 9-7 in its third week on the list).

Reputation drops Nov. 10.

Thoughts on Taylor Nation? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

23 minutes ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

Um ya hoes better be thankful she prevented Trashpacito from breaking One Sweet Day's record. I will lick Taylor's buttcrack just for that accomplishment. 

OMG! I laughed so hard!! :hype::blol:

And yeah, say what you want about Taylor (I love-hate her myself), but the girl delivers every single time!!  :quirkney:

And Queen Mariah's record is safe!! (I'm a latin guy myself, but even I know "Despacito" has nothing on "One Sweet Day"). :mcwave:

And some people on here said the song would plummet on the Hot 100. I guess staying at #1 is not really plummeting. :jfallonlol:

It's impressive. I guess she could release half of her album's songs as singles and get them all in the top 10 of the Hot 100. :juggingu:

And the songs she has released so far are not even that good. If she has a Blank Space-level song in her album, it may be massive.

On 11/09/2017 at 10:52 PM, Style. said:

I'm pretty sure people on here said that Taylor already peaked with Red. But I'm here to say that we are witnessing Taylor's 3rd peak. :queenflopga:

#oops

I think her next era would be her downfall :triggered:  

23 hours ago, NewRomanticz said:

I think her next era would be her downfall :triggered:  

Maybe

Taylor may think she is not a puppet, but the whole media is creating a mean girl and she is not letting it go instead she is writting songs about it. And i guess someday she will be like: Omg, they got me where they want me musically.

And imo one of the reasons of Britneys meltdown, she realized how everyone is controlling her in one way or another in a similar way.