We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Joseph Kahn Says Taylor Swift’s New Album ‘Reputation’ Is “A Monster”

Ready for it?

"There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation."

It's safe to say that Joseph Kahn is a Taylor Swift stan. The "Look What You Made Me Do" director gushed to Variety about Tays forthcoming LP. Of course Kahn couldn't go into detail, but he did offer a couple of crumbs.

“I’ve heard the whole album and it’s spectacular,” he said. “I’m a video director, not a musician, what she does is magical and her sensibilities in terms of what she thinks is a good song and a song should be constructed and the things she writes about. It’s always impressive to me every single time. I’ll just say that the album is a monster.”

Kahn also sheds some light on who Taylor is as a person and refutes that she's a "manipulative" person. “Bottom line? Great person, smart, an artist.”

Watch the whole interview below:

Cue the snake emojis!

Are YOU ready for Taylor's new album? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

yall are more obsessed with hating her and it's even more annoying. 

Joseph Khan doesn't look like he'd be a taylor fan. I'm sure prior to working with her, he had the same, uneducated, negative assumptions you all had. But once he actually worked with her and got to know her, his perception of her has changed. He's seeing Taylor for the artist she truly is, and not for the character the media has painted her as. 

24 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Joseph Khan doesn't look like he'd be a taylor fan. I'm sure prior to working with her, he had the same, uneducated, negative assumptions you all had. But once he actually worked with her and got to know her, his perception of her has changed. He's seeing Taylor for the artist she truly is, and not for the character the media has painted her as. 

I don't think anyone has said that they hate her on this thread. I just think it is a little desperate of him to keep bringing her up every chance he gets. We get it she is talented. Can we all move on now.

2 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

I don't think anyone has said that they hate her on this thread. I just think it is a little desperate of him to keep bringing her up every chance he gets. We get it she is talented. Can we all move on now.

You clearly can't move on since your pressed ass is on a thread about Taylor Swift. :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

She pays him, sis, it's not that deep :tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Why is he kissing her ass so much?

Because he's getting that sweet, sweet payout from her and her team.

And no, I don't hate Taylor. I have to actually care about someone to hate them, and I don't care about her at all. It's that simple. She can do whatever she wants, and good for her. But you put Joseph's name on a thread title, and yes, I'm going to come read. :yaknow:

6 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

3 hours ago, Style. said:

You clearly can't move on since your pressed ass is on a thread about Taylor Swift. :tiffcackle:

I always think it's really adorable  when stans get really over heated over even  slightest negative comments.

Bless. 

giphy.gif

Really Joseph? A monster? All I've heard so far is annoying song and generic as generic can be pop song. And that's kicking off a monster album?

If I have to be blindsided one more time by that awful song on the radio I'm going to rip it out of my dash.

They're making a mistake by saturating the market with that annoying af song. It's only working right now because of how famous she is. Saturating the market always goes left at some point. 

45 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Really Joseph? A monster? All I've heard so far is annoying song and generic as generic can be pop song. And that's kicking off a monster album?

If I have to be blindsided one more time by that awful song on the radio I'm going to rip it out of my dash.

They're making a mistake by saturating the market with that annoying af song. It's only working right now because of how famous she is. Saturating the market always goes left at some point. 

kenya-moore-preach-gif.gif?resize=500,28